Little Things You Hate

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I'm not that fussed on watching tennis. I'll watch a good game between two great players but the rest of it? Meh...........What I can't stand is watching any of the Australian blokes. What a bunch of fucking arseclowns.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
No way. That's too cheap to bother draining out on the ground. :hand:
Onan? is that you?

Mango seeds.

Why haven't we GM'd them out of existence yet like we did the watermelon seed?
because it's too much fun pissing off the (insert IL's, OH's, workmates, significant others here) whist you noisily, and with evident enjoyment, suck every last bit of the flesh off the seed over the kitchen sink. also works if you're a single woman on a first date :tape2:

weldin_mike_27

Likes Bikes
Seconded on the tennis. I hate the lack of respect for officials/workers. And signing the camera. Fuck me, enough already. I'm sure the camera men/women love that shit.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I am a Transformers fan since my childhood. I was excited to see a motion picture movie made a few years ago but hated the sequels. I have had no interest in watching the latest movie in the series but did watch it yesterday. What a bloody shocker, the whole thing was just garbage. I do love the special effects and CGI, it's amazing but it doesn't save a shit storyline loaded with product placement and appalling script. I'd like to see a fully animated Transformers movie that doesn't involve Michael Bay, he's ruining the great image that Transformers has.

Beej1

I am a Transformers fan since my childhood....
Ditto. Remember the animated film in '86? Man that was awesome (back then). Hot Rod becomes Rodimus Prime, Megatron becomes Galvatron and was voiced by Leonard Nimoy. Pretty sure Eric Idle did a voice too.

But as with most 80's films other than Big Trouble in Little China ... I'm sure it would underwhelm if watched today.

Michael Bay's movies are only worth watching with the volume completely off, and in fact ... piss off the whole kid storyline, beef up the role of the military team in the desert, and make Megan Fox's character mute and you've got a chance at a decent film.