Little Things You Hate

weldin_mike_27

Likes Bikes
Ditto. Remember the animated film in '86? Man that was awesome (back then). Hot Rod becomes Rodimus Prime, Megatron becomes Galvatron and was voiced by Leonard Nimoy. Pretty sure Eric Idle did a voice too.

But as with most 80's films other than Big Trouble in Little China ... I'm sure it would underwhelm if watched today.

Michael Bay's movies are only worth watching with the volume completely off, and in fact ... piss off the whole kid storyline, beef up the role of the military team in the desert, and make Megan Fox's character mute and you've got a chance at a decent film.
My 6&8 y/o boys watch them with the sound down low, probably why I can tolerate the remakes.

stirk

Burner
I am a Transformers fan since my childhood.
Still a fan of the Transformers from my childhood.

I loved that Megatron would turn into a big gun and get fired mostly by Soundwave if my memory serves me. The old Megatron would not be a good toy in this era!

Agree the new movies are rubbish except for the CGI, I barely tolerated the first movie as Bumble Bee was not a Beetle, just didn't feel right.

camoshop

Banned
LTIH:I bought the lasted transformers yesterday, watched it last night, wasn't the best, at least my mate gave me a staff price at jb wasn't a total loss

wombat

Lives in a hole
LTIH:I bought the lasted transformers yesterday, watched it last night, wasn't the best, at least my mate gave me a staff price at jb wasn't a total loss
'Wasn't the best'?! Seriously?! That movie was the most atrocious piece of shit I have ever made myself sit through. Even as far as Michael Bay goes, it was shit. Even the action scenes were wild, disjointed pieces of shit.

There wasn't a single thing about it that didn't suck, and it had optimus prime riding a dinosaur! That alone should have been enough to redeem any normal 'bad' movie, but for the pure, unadulterated suck fest that was this movie, it didn't even make a dent.

The most amazing transformation was the one where Michael Bay took millions of perfectly usable dollars, and over the course of three hours turned it into an increasingly pungent stream of visual and aural diarrhea.

If I saw a review that read:
"So I went to see the last transformers movie, and now I have AIDS."
I would totally believe it.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
The pig attitude of, well, the p.....

When I asked the member responsible for the parking if being an obese imbecile qualified her as disabled, I was promptly told to "fuck off, I can do whatever the hell I like!"

"Hmmm, that's a witty retort."

"well, where do you expect me to park?"

"let's see........maybe one of the 200 open spaces NOT 20m from the door, or, and let me know if I'm being absurd, but the open Emergency Services parking space less than 150m from where we are standing could do in a pinch....... "

Obviously she flunked out of PSO training.

camoshop

Banned
The pig attitude of, well, the p.....

When I asked the member responsible for the parking if being an obese imbecile qualified her as disabled, I was promptly told to "fuck off, I can do whatever the hell I like!"

"let's see........maybe one of the 200 open spaces NOT 20m from the door, or, and let me know if I'm being absurd, but the open Emergency Services parking space less than 150m from where we are standing could do in a pinch....... "

Come on, it could of been an emergency, jb had a sale on series and box sets, maybe she was getting her after work tv and donut entertainment

weldin_mike_27

Likes Bikes
I live near busy traffic lights, (for my town) and I regularly hear a quick blip on the sure to get through the lights. Whether all these are legitimate, who can say...

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I live near busy traffic lights, (for my town) and I regularly hear a quick blip on the sure to get through the lights. Whether all these are legitimate, who can say...
I live near the western command, (fuck me there are some fat fuckers stationed there) and this was a regular occurrence at the intersection/level crossing of the Ballarat train line. A constant reminder of shift change....
do they still get crap Donald's for free? Pretty sure they use to !?
Judging by this particular officer, maccas, KFC and scungy jacks.

And if she didn't get it gratas, there'd be some severely tased teenagers convulsing on the floor behind the counter.

indica

Serial flasher
22807f6ae0.jpg[/IMG]

Nice one Knuckles, I'd buy you a beer for that!

binner

Hath shat hymself
Flood rage

Walking towards my office this morn and already getting the wafts of soaking wet mildew ridden carpet that was my office. 5 days away from work and heavy rains made sure my office got flooded. Fourth time in 18 months I have had to empty my office for yet another new carpet lay. I actually told Facilities Management to tile it this time round so it's an easier clean up. Still can't believe they can't find where it leaks in from.....

A wasted day........

dcrofty

Eats Squid
My dog is sick. Been to a vet first thing this morning once we realised and got all required treatments and he'll be fine eventually but its eating me up how miserable he is today.

stirk

Burner
My dog is sick. Been to a vet first thing this morning once we realised and got all required treatments and he'll be fine eventually but its eating me up how miserable he is today.
Good news all will be ok, hope your best mate is fighting fit really soon!

It's funny how much other animals such as dog's get into our lives and emotions so much.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
'Wasn't the best'?! Seriously?! That movie was the most atrocious piece of shit I have ever made myself sit through. Even as far as Michael Bay goes, it was shit. Even the action scenes were wild, disjointed pieces of shit.

There wasn't a single thing about it that didn't suck, and it had optimus prime riding a dinosaur! That alone should have been enough to redeem any normal 'bad' movie, but for the pure, unadulterated suck fest that was this movie, it didn't even make a dent.

The most amazing transformation was the one where Michael Bay took millions of perfectly usable dollars, and over the course of three hours turned it into an increasingly pungent stream of visual and aural diarrhea.

If I saw a review that read:
"So I went to see the last transformers movie, and now I have AIDS."
I would totally believe it.
So you haven't seen the hobbit...

I live near the western command, (fuck me there are some fat fuckers stationed there) and this was a regular occurrence at the intersection/level crossing of the Ballarat train line. A constant reminder of shift change....

Judging by this particular officer, maccas, KFC and scungy jacks.

And if she didn't get it gratas, there'd be some severely tased teenagers convulsing on the floor behind the counter.
You want fat cops? Try the steel city...I once watched a fat cop illegally park, j-walk, come back carrying a pile of pizzas from gun belt to nose, put them on the front seat of the patrol car, and then secure them with a seat belt. That bit made me laugh.