Drawings dicks on the herald sun

moorey

call me Mia
So you believe paedophillia is an acceptable form of humour? and I'm a "noisy minority" for calling you out on it.

If you believe you've done nothing wrong then put it back up and leave it there. You and SCBlack feel I'm the one overracting and it's not a problem so what are you afraid of?

Your hopes for and opinions of me are about as concerning as that huge shit I just took and flushed down the loo with barely a passing glance.

Apologies however for the thread interruption again for all other RB users, but I'm not prepared to let this one slide.
Mate, I couldn't give a fuck what you think. Eastie, on the other hand, is a top bloke, who I genuinely respect, and has a clue about life (regardless of what he thinks about me). He thought it was over the top, I disagree, but pulled the pic off....WHICH I REMIND YOU WAS OF A SMILING BABY....what YOUR mind turns that into, I can't help. Everyone else understands the nature of the post. Go take a sharpie to pics of women in bikinis in the Family Circle.

nathanm

Eats Squid
f....WHICH I REMIND YOU WAS OF A SMILING BABY....what YOUR mind turns that into, I can't help. .
ITS A THREAD TITLED DRAWING DICKS ON THE HERALD SUN, WHERE YOU TAKE PICTURES OF PEOPLE AND DRAW DICKS ON THEM, MOST COMMONLY LIKE THE PAGES AND PAGES PRIOR, GOING INTO PEOPLE'S MOUTHS. YOU ABSOLUTELY WERE INSINUATING THAT A PICTURE OF A DICK SHOULD HAVE BEEN DRAWN INTO THE WIDE OPEN MOUTH OF A BABY.

AM I FUCKING SHOUTING THIS LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?

Again you're back pedaling so quickly you're making Tony Abbot look like an intelligent, balanced person.

As I said to the mod's when I reported it either you get banned or i get banned, but I'll go one further, you don't cop a ban from this I'll delete myself from this site as I simply refuse to cross paths with you again after this one. At least grow a set of balls and put your hand up and confess you've crossed the line big time.

moorey

call me Mia
ITS A THREAD TITLED DRAWING DICKS ON THE HERALD SUN, WHERE YOU TAKE PICTURES OF PEOPLE AND DRAW DICKS ON THEM, MOST COMMONLY LIKE THE PAGES AND PAGES PRIOR, GOING INTO PEOPLE'S MOUTHS. YOU ABSOLUTELY WERE INSINUATING THAT A PICTURE OF A DICK SHOULD HAVE BEEN DRAWN INTO THE WIDE OPEN MOUTH OF A BABY.

AM I FUCKING SHOUTING THIS LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?

Again you're back pedaling so quickly you're making Tony Abbot look like an intelligent, balanced person.

As I said to the mod's when I reported it either you get banned or i get banned, but I'll go one further, you don't cop a ban from this I'll delete myself from this site as I simply refuse to cross paths with you again after this one. At least grow a set of balls and put your hand up and confess you've crossed the line big time.
Yeah, nah, I never have drawn one. Only alerted people to the fact it happens.
I haven't back pedaled, and I remind you that zero fucks are given about you.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Moorey has removed the image and I've looked through the 207 complaints we've gotten about it. I can see why it would upset some people and it isn't appropriate but thankfully it's removed and we can all get back onto appreciating the light hearted comedy that is drawings dicks on stuff. Lets keep it above the belt though folks and not cause any more twisted knickers please.

scblack

Leucocholic
Where's this major back-pedalling? He deleted the pic, but I don't see any back-pedalling. I see some winding you up but you're sadly mistaken that if you think he is back-pedalling.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Moorey is not banned, so says Dozer.

Will Nathan back-pedal on his commitment?

I'm not encouraging anyone to to bail out of the site, there is a function here somewhere to ignore members but I'm not sure how it works.

It's a forum guys, we're all adults and we can converse in a manner that doesn't require a lawsuit. We all get in a verbal war with differing opinions but there's no need to request the address of someone on here so you can kick their teeth in. I've done that twice and both times it's ended with a grown man wetting himself. Let's avoid that embarrassment. ;)

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
we can all get back onto appreciating the light hearted comedy that is drawings dicks on stuff.
This is why I love Rotorburn......

I've been on forums that give infringements to people for incorrect spelling!!!

Dozer for Prime Minister............:usa2:

scblack

Leucocholic
I'm not encouraging anyone to to bail out of the site, there is a function here somewhere to ignore members but I'm not sure how it works.

It's a forum guys, we're all adults and we can converse in a manner that doesn't require a lawsuit. We all get in a verbal war with differing opinions but there's no need to request the address of someone on here so you can kick their teeth in. I've done that twice and both times it's ended with a grown man wetting himself. Let's avoid that embarrassment. ;)
Errr, what are you quoting me for?

I'm not requesting any addresses. I'm just having some fun at Nathan's expense.

I'm confused old man.

moorey

call me Mia

Nathan used to 'ignore', till I gave him some free stuff. Guess I haven't bought his friendship enough lately. :pout:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
it been like watching my parents divorce all over again.......can't we organise some counselling?

FOR GODSAKE, WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Errr, what are you quoting me for?

I'm not requesting any addresses. I'm just having some fun at Nathan's expense.

I'm confused old man.
Sorry mate, wasn't exactly aimed at you but nathanm said he'd bail from the site if something didn't give first.
I'm not taking sides, being the responsible adult in a thread that encourages dicks to be penned on people's heads is kind of immoral on my part.

scblack

Leucocholic
Sorry mate, wasn't exactly aimed at you but nathanm said he'd bail from the site if something didn't give first.
I'm not taking sides, being the responsible adult in a thread that encourages dicks to be penned on people's heads is kind of immoral on my part.
All cool mate.