Drawings dicks on the herald sun

nathanm

Eats Squid
YEah, and you know what, you can GO FUCK YOURSELF if you think that is going to change.

You're irony only works because it involves a form of abuse and that is abuse that we have been very clear that we will not accept on this website.

And mate, you can cry and act hard done by as much as you want but this is the bottom line. You can either accept it or fuck off somewhere else.
YEah, should be yeah.

irony :behindsofa:

moorey

call me Mia
YEah, and you know what, you can GO FUCK YOURSELF if you think that is going to change.

You're irony only works because it involves a form of abuse and that is abuse that we have been very clear that we will not accept on this website.

And mate, you can cry and hard done by as much as you want but this is the bottom line. You can either accept it or fuck off somewhere else.
Fine. As long as everyone plays by the same rules, including your friends. I wouldn't exactly call your moderation style 'impartial' over the years.
Crying 'hard done by'? Yeah, not sure where you got that from, but, sure.
Not interested in a shitfight, Johnny. Sincere apologies to those who were offended, regardless of how much this particular incident leaves me baffled at the ABSOLUTE AND CLEAR irony of my comment.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
@ Moorey - You don't know where the hard done by bit comes from and yet in the same post you complain that I target you whilst giving friends a free pass. Seriously there's not point in talking to you sometimes as you're so sensitive to what everyone else does but completely oblivious to your own actions. By the way, there's like 5 people left on this website that I've met in real life and 4 of them are mods. So, go figure, mate.

Again, and I know you're not retarded enough to not grasp this, your irony only works because it invokes discrimination. I know that you're not acting to discriminate against scblack but you're using a term of abuse that we don't want on this website and that we've been so fucking clear about and unbiased about in the past. And if you'd just dial back on the victim act a bit you'll notice that all I asked was for you not to use that language, that's fucking all. But you gotta get all huffy and act like you've been treated unfairly instead of just saying "rightio" and leaving it at that.

moorey

call me Mia
@ Moorey - You don't know where the hard done by bit comes from and yet in the same post you complain that I target you whilst giving friends a free pass. Seriously there's not point in talking to you sometimes as you're so sensitive to what everyone else does but completely oblivious to your own actions. By the way, there's like 5 people left on this website that I've met in real life and 4 of them are mods. So, go figure, mate.

Again, and I know you're not retarded enough to not grasp this, your irony only works because it invokes discrimination. I know that you're not acting to discriminate against scblack but you're using a term of abuse that we don't want on this website and that we've been so fucking clear about and unbiased about in the past. And if you'd just dial back on the victim act a bit you'll notice that all I asked was for you not to use that language, that's fucking all. But you gotta get all huffy and act like you've been treated unfairly instead of just saying "rightio" and leaving it at that.
"Retarded", hey?
Its ok, I get hypocracy...and irony..
Huffy, though? Yeah, nah.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Being mentally retarded is a physiological condition that reduces mental capacity, I used it in exactly the way the word works as I was referring to your ability to understand meaning. You need to think before you post, mate.

And keep arguing about this, see where it gets you.

moorey

call me Mia
Being mentally retarded is a physiological condition that reduces mental capacity, I used it in exactly the way the word works as I was referring to your ability to understand meaning. You need to think before you post, mate.

And keep arguing about this, see where it gets you.
I guess that's one way to get the final word. Not an argument, btw. :behindsofa:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
That's right and just remember that all I did was ask you not to use a particular word, that's all. Such a simple thing didn't have to be so difficult.

moorey

call me Mia
That's right and just remember that all I did was ask you not to use a particular word, that's all. Such a simple thing didn't have to be so difficult.
I realise you are enticing me to argue so you can ban me, but I won't. I hereby acknowledge your polite and succinct reminder of the unacceptable use of said word. I'm a little thick. I took it as an aggressive statement. My bad :sorry:

You're irony only works because it involves a form of discrimination and that's something we have been very clear that we will not accept on this website.

And mate, you can cry and act hard done by as much as you want but this is the bottom line. You can either accept it or fuck off somewhere else.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
You're such a drama queen. You think I give a shit about you. If I was as unfair as you make out and I wanted you banned I wouldn't even bother with baiting you, I'd just go ahead and do it, wouldn't I? Fact is I really couldn't care less about you, neither good nor bad.

Anyway, this is getting beyond petty and childish now on both our parts. I just want you to not use that kind of discriminatory language and not argue the fact. That's all.

moorey

call me Mia
You're such a drama queen. You think I give a shit about you. If I was as unfair as you make out and I wanted you banned I wouldn't even bother with baiting you, I'd just go ahead and do it, wouldn't I? Fact is I really couldn't care less about you, neither good nor bad.

Anyway, this is getting beyond petty and childish now on both our parts. I just want you to not use that kind of discriminatory language and not argue the fact. That's all.
Fair nuff. Haven't before, hadn't planned to again.
Have a bonza evening, no, morning, cobs. :bowl:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yeah, it has been a good evening too. Australia won the soccer, the Libs got smacked in QLD, had an E-shitfight and think I might have a few late night beers as well.

What you up to?

PS, I gotta admit that you have a point as well, I should stop calling people retarded, even if I did for the first time in my life use it correctly.

Last edited:

camoshop

Banned
Sounds like an eventful night, I drew a big black cock fun times :heh: wish I had some popcorn tho things were getting good in here haha

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah, it has been a good evening too. Australia won the soccer, the Libs got smacked in QLD, had an E-shitfight and think I might have a few late night beers as well.

What you up to?

PS, I gotta admit that you have a point as well, I should stop calling people retarded, even if I did for the first time in my life use it correctly.
A. Folding the washing. Living the dream.

B. I'll pay that. I can count to potato.

binner

Hath shat hymself
You guys are so funny,,,

It's better to sit back theses days and watch the rebel wars....

Wish I could draw dicks on newsprint. Ho hum.....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Cam I think you are on the verge of bringing in the cash-olla! No doubt many Australians, not just teenage boys, wish they could draw a dick. Maybe its time to open a dick drawing school? Once you have been running successfully for a bit and built up your rep you may be lucky enough to get into the real education cheddar...foreign students.