Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
here is a few from today...

- loud pricks that think their conversation is funny.
- fuckwits that watch video/music on their phone and share it with the world, especially in cafes.
- buskers...especially the talentless bitch strumming the out of tune piece of shit 3m from my table. I have a mind to shit in her hat.

edit - fuck me! she has started singing as well.

and fresh to the list:
- old ladies that wear tights like they are pants.

Last edited:

stirk

Burner

- fuckwits that watch video/music on their phone and share it with the world, especially in cafes.
- buskers...especially the talentless bitch strumming the out of tune piece of shit 3m from my table. I have a mind to shit in her hat.

and fresh to the list:
Ahhh, sounds like western Sydney.

There should be a licence requirement to wear tights.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ahhh, sounds like western Sydney.

There should be a licence requirement to wear tights.
I don't care who wears them, as long as they understand that tights are underwear and that I am very choosey about who I see in their underwear.

stirk

Burner
I don't care who wears them, as long as they understand that tights are underwear and that I am very choosey about who I see in their underwear.
Hahaha true, what about seeing tights so tight and stretched to max so you can see dadgy underwear underneath?

Tights so tight they are one McMeal away from bursting while the wearer creates a gravitational field strong enough to draw in small animals.

ducky1988

Likes Dirt

and fresh to the list:
There are these kids on the bus that listen to shit music through their shit Mac speakers every morning on the bus. I will go up to them and snap in half one day.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hahaha true, what about seeing tights so tight and stretched to max so you can see dadgy underwear underneath?

Tights so tight they are one McMeal away from bursting while the wearer creates a gravitational field strong enough to draw in small animals.
It is like we exist in the same space...Those worn out shitty tights are everywhere! for fuck's sake they aren't expensive...get a new pair.

There are these kids on the bus that listen to shit music through their shit Mac speakers every morning on the bus. I will go up to them and snap in half one day.
Try my technique...Get all agro man (it helps if you look like a big angry cunt for this to work) and storm up to them. Then in a real calm and cool polite manner ask them something like "excuse me guys, would you mind turning your music down a bit please?" If they don't give them the look, you know the one...it says "try me fuckface and you'll waddle out of here feeling like Deep Purple's speaker stack is right up your arse next to your head!!!!" but remain calm. always calm. Ive never had to use the full power of the look, but I have endured a few "what a lame old man" comments from people as they flee the area.

Hellyeah

Likes Bikes and Dirt

and fresh to the list:
Poodle,-you-really-are-attracted-to-her-aren't-you??

stirk

Burner
If you can't go all poodle on them go sit next to them and play your music really loud, they will get the message. Everyone else will know what you're up to so you'll be the hero.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
If you can't go all poodle on them go sit next to them and play your music really loud, they will get the message. Everyone else will know what you're up to so you'll be the hero.
Soooooo passive aggressive. If you're going to try the soft approach...get a few buddies together and throw down a mosh pit at their feet. Get right into it and go mental. Remove shirt if you dare. The issue will either end in a great moment of intergenerational bonding, or the kids leaving.