Little Things You Hate

slippy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
People who use a shared computer and leave themselves logged on, with all their files and email accounts open, when they're done. Man, is it so hard to close your shit and log off? No, don't trouble yourself, I'll do it for you. Why don't you leave your dirty coffee cup for me to wash up too? Wait, you did? Oh oops, I dropped it in the bin.

(It is a "little" things thread, right?)

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
People who use a shared computer and leave themselves logged on, with all their files and email accounts open, when they're done. Man, is it so hard to close your shit and log off? No, don't trouble yourself, I'll do it for you. Why don't you leave your dirty coffee cup for me to wash up too? Wait, you did? Oh oops, I dropped it in the bin.

That's grounds for abusive email to the managing director at my office.

LTIH: chunts who leave a database open then use switch user to log out, before heading out to site, leaving the database unusable for everyone else in the office.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Great idea. I'll send an email from their account to the manager, telling her to "wash my dishes".
Bit tame, bit should do for starters. Ours usually reference the impermeability of the MDs rear facing orifice and renumeration packages, using mainly four letter words.

Flow-Rider

Burner

When they are still logged in on their facebook account. :whoo:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Early-ish train...don't mind that, but when the "hype" of waking up wears off about 15 minutes from the end of the ride...a d you start risking a nap. That is dangerous.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Fucking gluten free my ass new take away store. Been up half the night.

if there is a fire bombed take away restaurant in SE Melbourne......
what are you whinging about?
would you rather they charge you for it, than give it away for free...small business just trying to stand above the masses, should stock up on the free MSG while you are there too!

stirk

Burner
I hate my shed, it should be my retreat from the screaming kids but it makes me sick. The slab has cracked in the middle and sunken down to form a slightly concaved floor. The uneven floor makes me feel seasick. Stupid inner ear and brain not talking to each other properly.

Brain says floor should be flat, ear says it ain't so I get seasick. Ugh

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That's just not right. I'm pretty sure it's against the Geneva Convention, Human Rights, Mabo and the vibe. Every man should have a sanctuary that makes them happy. Put all other endeavors on hold until this issue is rectified.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I hate my shed, it should be my retreat from the screaming kids but it makes me sick. The slab has cracked in the middle and sunken down to form a slightly concaved floor. The uneven floor makes me feel seasick. Stupid inner ear and brain not talking to each other properly.

All future bike works are to take place in the kitchen until the shed is addressed

Flow-Rider

Burner

Attack it with some levelling grout or compound

stirk

Burner
Good excuse for a new shed, I have approval from the wife after she saw me today almost throwing up trying to clean the shed out.

It's such a strange mind trick that makes you feel sick simply because the floor in an enclosed space is uneven, as soon as I step outside onto uneven open air back garden I recover.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Throw down a fresh batch of concrete on top...

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
You wouldn't do too well in my house then. House is old and nothing is level. It's not mm out its inches out just in one room. Fridge has a piece of 12mm mdf under the left hand side to level it up. I have to wedge the draws in my bedroom shut or they all roll open as they have bearing slides.
I think just getting a beer from the fridge would probably make you throw up here.
We put a new kitchen in a couple of years back. The guy fitting it had to go away and make all new bases to allow for the fall. He did a great job as all the benches and cupboards are level. He kept asking if we were going to re-stump the house and I said "no, make it fit".
Anyone else's kitchen have a climb and descent?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You wouldn't do too well in my house then. House is old and nothing is level. It's not mm out its inches out just in one room. Fridge has a piece of 12mm mdf under the left hand side to level it up. I have to wedge the draws in my bedroom shut or they all roll open as they have bearing slides.
I think just getting a beer from the fridge would probably make you throw up here.
We put a new kitchen in a couple of years back. The guy fitting it had to go away and make all new bases to allow for the fall. He did a great job as all the benches and cupboards are level. He kept asking if we were going to re-stump the house and I said "no, make it fit".
Anyone else's kitchen have a climb and descent?
Yep. Well articulated by the tiles...shows the rise/fall in both directions.