Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

mitchy_

Llama calmer
Finished!

Well apart from the fact the yellow saddle doesn't match the yellow of the wheels so a totally black version of the same saddle will be swapped in as soon as one arrives, and I will put the yellow one on my roadbike.

phwoah.

monarch and a black chain would top that right off! very drool worthy.

SaabG

Likes Dirt
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Here's my pretty much complete rune. Just missing the front mud guard and I'll probably swap my bos fork and shock onto this bike also. Pretty happy with it so far.

SaabG

Likes Dirt
Thanks guys. The rear guar is a mucky nutz bender fender XL. I purchased the frame brand new with no shock as I already had the inline sitting around so I can't say how it compares to a ccdb air. At first I wasn't happy with it to the point where I was ready to sell the bike and keep my mojo hd but then I noticed that the rebound dampening was non existent. Sent it in to NS and they fixed it under warranty and now I'm quite happy with the bike. When I get new mounts made up I'll try the bos combination on this bike for comparison.

swatto90

Likes Dirt
The Prime is an awsome bike. I have ridden Bens from Singletracks a few times and have loved it. Wanted the 29er for a bit more xc but also wanted it to handle Enduro. Perfect bike.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
The Prime is an awsome bike. I have ridden Bens from Singletracks a few times and have loved it. Wanted the 29er for a bit more xc but also wanted it to handle Enduro. Perfect bike.
Plus, haven't you had Spitfire before and still have a Darkside?

moorey

call me Mia
I won't lie. If I ever did go 29", that's the perfect bike for me right there. The 140ish travel is the sweetest spot for my combo of XC/trail/gravity. Hat = tipped to the banshee crew.

FatMuz

Likes Dirt
I have a Spitfire, a Phantom and a Prime. The Prime is my favourite. So much so that I have a 2016 Prime on order.