Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
How'd the DB coil go?
It was great.
I have it set to the same base tune as the air, but with 1/4 turn more HSC.

Gives me a nice starting point.
Felt great popping off jumps, rear wheel tracked really well and feels super plush.

Could use some tweaking for battering through rocks. Felt a little harsh and jittery at times. Might leave that for a shuttle day so I can tweak between runs. Might just be a rebound thing.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
In case anyone is interested, you can fit a 27.5" wheel into a V2 Rune with 26" dropouts. It won't work with chips in the steep position but is fine in slack mode.

Haven't tested nuetral chips yet but will report if and when I do.

jazza_wil

Likes Dirt
ate shite not long after that was taken, broke bones in both feet. dad gave me zero sympathy after telling me not to wear them! haha!

Banshee has come a long way, my only experience is with the early heavy stuff but i really like the new bikes! i've got a mates old legend hanging up in the shed, bad arse looking frame.
Yeah Gus!!! I remember seeing that crash, first race I ever went to haha

fastrider gus

super huck
Yeah Gus!!! I remember seeing that crash, first race I ever went to haha
juzzzzzaaaaaa! the legend catches everyones eye that comes into my shed, hanging up from the roof next to my old 250 and some other old frames.
the machine work around the BB junction is amazing.

jazza_wil

Likes Dirt
juzzzzzaaaaaa! the legend catches everyones eye that comes into my shed, hanging up from the roof next to my old 250 and some other old frames.
the machine work around the BB junction is amazing.
Stop buying dumb shit and get a Canadian work visa before it's too late. Times are changing mate, you've missed the good years get a 1time 2 year visa before your 30! Remember how rad all the whistler segments in all the old videos were and get downhill bike and a one way ticket