Official kentlyn thread

romy

Likes Dirt
Rode kentlyn and the new extension today, not sure if we rode it in the right direction as we hooked in just after the newly replaced old bridges, thr found the ebtrance just after rollercoaster and rode that section. All very mice work although it was rather slippery in there as the surface is a lot more clay based than the sandy surface the majority of kentlyn enjoys. All on all very nice work yeah yeah and crew. Its a welcomed addition to the kentlyn menu.
Hey mate, nice to meet you and thanks for the chain repair help, Enjoying the new trails Mr.YeahYeah. great efforts.

Itchyman

Cannon Fodder
Nice

Hey just want to say thanks for the trail network, I ride in from Smiths Creek. It is a great couple of hours bash when i get the time on my wooden horse.
Cheers.

chriz02

Likes Bikes
Trying out the new trails

Thanks to the trail builders.. were off tomorrow to try out the new bits at 0830 start.. after a month of off the bike with the flu.. !!!!

Yeah Yeah

kudos to the builders...rode there yesterday and enjoyed it greatly, loved the new bridges and fast sections. just wondering how did that old car get in there?

drew12341

Likes Bikes
Looks like a section on the High Flyer line got modified . Not sure why this is done as it was perfect as it was .

View attachment 318830
I saw that as well. Not sure what the motivation was, it was pretty easy to pick up over that rock garden then pump the downslope to make the jump. Now theres a pallet drop to flat before it? Weird. Looks like a different crew to whos been building the other stuff. Found a nice new booter on crank it right a week ago which is awesome

saltzzz

Likes Dirt
I saw that as well. Not sure what the motivation was, it was pretty easy to pick up over that rock garden then pump the downslope to make the jump. Now theres a pallet drop to flat before it? Weird. Looks like a different crew to whos been building the other stuff. Found a nice new booter on crank it right a week ago which is awesome

Judging from past experiences wooden pallets are fucking brutal when it gets wet . Just look at Peaty !

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
Pussy ride

Ghey......very much so....
While they are at it better tie up some rubber matts to those way off the side trees and lay a few on the ground next to the pallet just in case......

Rode YeahYeahs on Saturday with zzramones and another mate. Fantastic loop in there, very well built and that fast section on the off-camber section along the gully was brilliant. Great bridges and flowy goodness in sections.

romy

Likes Dirt
Saw two guys compltley shredding on Sun! Crank it left into the new 12-15 foot gap jump like it was nothing!! props to both guys for making me feel like a b&$@tch for borking on the triple threat DH run(Black something and orange Kona)

mtboer

Likes Dirt
Rode all the XC at Kentlyn today in a group of 18 and all is riding well.
The group was impressed with the 'Six Bridges Trail'.m1.jpg

Last edited:

Five Miles Out

Likes Dirt
Anyone riding this weekend? I rode last weekend and loved it.

I went up to fiveways and rode the roller coaster down to the creek then back up a firetrail. Any suggestions from there? Do all the trails stem from fiveways?

mtboer

Likes Dirt
Anyone riding this weekend? I rode last weekend and loved it.

I went up to fiveways and rode the roller coaster down to the creek then back up a firetrail. Any suggestions from there? Do all the trails stem from fiveways?
All of the AM/DH trails run from the Five Ways.

XC there is The Rock Trail, Six Bridges and Bendi plus anything in between and there is lots.

Five Miles Out

Likes Dirt
All of the AM/DH trails run from the Five Ways.

XC there is The Rock Trail, Six Bridges and Bendi plus anything in between and there is lots.
Yep I rode a lap of the Rock Trail. Nice and natural, a little too start/stop compared to what I'm used too but still an awesome trail.

Can you direct me to the Six Bridges/Bendi?

mtboer

Likes Dirt
Yep I rode a lap of the Rock Trail. Nice and natural, a little too start/stop compared to what I'm used too but still an awesome trail.

Can you direct me to the Six Bridges/Bendi?
Kentlyn Map.JPG

Bendi is in the South
Six Bridges is not on the Map but North of Peter Meadows Road to the West. It runs through the Gully next to Peter Meadows Road leading back to Leumeah.