Little Things You Hate

Ghostee

Likes Dirt
On Friday morning two of my three whippets were bitten by a red belly black snake that made its way into the yard.

Swamp the 9 year old girl survived, on Sunday morning I had to make the decision to have my beautiful 15 year old Sam put down.

I appreciate that he was a dog not a human, still, I feel how I feel right now. He was old, his eyesight and hearing not so good and he was getting pretty thin but he was happy and still had life in him. Whether he would have lasted 6 months or a year longer I don't know but having him check out in this manner is pretty hard to take.

My kids are devastated, still we have swamp and daisy and we are thankful for that.
Sorry for the loss of your mate, SJP.
Pets are just as much family as your own children.
This saddens me deeply.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
On Friday morning two of my three whippets were bitten by a red belly black snake that made its way into the yard.

Swamp the 9 year old girl survived, on Sunday morning I had to make the decision to have my beautiful 15 year old Sam put down.

I appreciate that he was a dog not a human, still, I feel how I feel right now. He was old, his eyesight and hearing not so good and he was getting pretty thin but he was happy and still had life in him. Whether he would have lasted 6 months or a year longer I don't know but having him check out in this manner is pretty hard to take.

My kids are devastated, still we have swamp and daisy and we are thankful for that.

Sorry to hear that... losing a pet is always hard... and whippets are such great dogs... we've got two and they are fantastic.

It's great that the 9 y/o survived.

slowmick

38-39"
Feel for you SJP. Dogs are very much part of the family and to have to make that decision is always hard. Love and attention to Swamp - she's lost a close nutty mate too.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member

Sorry to hear it pal, that's very sad. Cuddle the shit out of the other dogs and enjoy everything those amazing creatures have to offer.

Little things I hate: People who don't adore dogs. They are the best.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Dude...that is shit. Sorry to hear such news.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse

Sad news but on the positive side, it wasn't one of the kids bitten and I like to picture that Sam took the first hit (and most of the venom) for Swamp, thereby heroically saving her life.

mitchy_

Llama calmer
LTIH - bloody Apple Lightning cables. Unreliable, miniature crap. Strain releaving a cable is too hard? Ffs
how do people break them? i'm still using the original lightning cable from my ipad mini i bought years ago.
i've gone through about 9 iphones, but still on the first cable. (i have about 5 brand new spares from the successive phones, still in their boxes)

scblack

Leucocholic
how do people break them? i'm still using the original lightning cable from my ipad mini i bought years ago.
i've gone through about 9 iphones, but still on the first cable. (i have about 5 brand new spares from the successive phones, still in their boxes)
Same here, I have lots of spare cables and earphones.