Little Things You Hate

Fucking fuck me dead.

Had to race up to the hosi this morning for daughter to have her appendix out.

Minor op I know, but appendicitis on your birthday 3 days after your dog dies is just shit when you are 12.

oh she'll be fine, two weeks off school, its a pretty minor deal, its just how much more fucked could the timing be

for someone who isn't a believer I'm surprised how pissed off I am at something that doesn't exist.

As a general comment ( not to anyone in particular, more like a sort of disclaimer that isn't really a disclaimer, I guess more of a contextual comment) I am aware that these are first world problems and not the biggest deal in the world, but she's my kid and I feel for her and I make no apologies for that coz this is different kettle of fish c compared to some material possession based scenario.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
What goggles and helmets? Just so we don't come back here with the same issue ;)
Sorry not bike goggles...snow goggles. But:

http://m.torpedo7.com.au/products/ECGOSN52G/title/electric-eg2-snow-goggle---spare-lens

The folks at torpedo7 have been great at rectifying the issue. They don't fit with:
- giro snow helmet
- giro flak (which I wear on snow because the snow helmet gets too hot).
- DRS skate style thing
- Kong bmx helmet
- 661 full face
- none of my beanies or snow hats.
I was sad...the goggles are great, except this issue.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
When you're on a ride and you really need to shit. But you have not restocked your pack with toilet paper...and then while you are holding it together, touching cloth almost...you need to piss and the muscles overlap a little. It was a close call today! And an uncomfortable ride home. Top of the shopping list is wet ones.

stirk

Burner
Sitting on the dunny now and a massive mozzie starts flying about, I reach out and catch the fucker one handed.

The mozzie is full of blood, now where did that blood come from.

Scrotum starts to feel itchy!

Gunna be an uncomfortable ride tomorrow.

IMG_20151016_235542.jpg

Minlak

custom titis
Sitting on the dunny now and a massive mozzie starts flying about, I reach out and catch the fucker one handed.

The mozzie is full of blood, now where did that blood come from.

Scrotum starts to feel itchy!

Gunna be an uncomfortable ride tomorrow.

View attachment 320185
Coincidence!..... there is no way that much blood came out of your scrotum....

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Customer: Do you have any coconut milk ?

Staff: No, sorry. We have Soy or Almond.

Customer: Is the Almond home made?

FFS!!!! What is happening to the world?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Customer: Do you have any coconut milk ?

Staff: No, sorry. We have Soy or Almond.

Customer: Is the Almond home made?

FFS!!!! What is happening to the world?
yes sir, I visited the almond farm this morning and squeezed those little almond teats by hand personally....