All Mountain Tyres

XYGTHO

Likes Dirt
plan to put it on the front, just have a new front wheel Arch Mk3 (26mm inside) being built. Its the super gravity Hans and dam tight to get on and fairly heavy. Hopefully loads of grip and should be able to run lowish pressures. Wear out the dhr2 on the back and then run the aggressor.

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
So my Ardent 2.4 after two rides developed the good old Maxxis hop after landing off a small jump (big jump for me!)

Have store credit at Pushys on warranty now trying to decide what to replace with.

Actually was enjoying the feel and size of the 2.4

I ride up mostly but down is priority mixed in with DH shuttle days around VIC

I like tubeless fpr the feel but in 26" the options for TL ready in anything bigger than 2.3 are diminishing.

Should i just go wirebead dhr2? Hr2?

Freeship on at the moment so figure good time to replace

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
So my Ardent 2.4 after two rides developed the good old Maxxis hop after landing off a small jump (big jump for me!)

Have store credit at Pushys on warranty now trying to decide what to replace with.

Actually was enjoying the feel and size of the 2.4

I ride up mostly but down is priority mixed in with DH shuttle days around VIC

I like tubeless fpr the feel but in 26" the options for TL ready in anything bigger than 2.3 are diminishing.

Should i just go wirebead dhr2? Hr2?

Freeship on at the moment so figure good time to replace
HR2 on the back is like towing a car.

For all the hate on Ardent, I really like my 2.4 on the back and have never had a problem.

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
HR2 on the back is like towing a car.

For all the hate on Ardent, I really like my 2.4 on the back and have never had a problem.
Might just order another and see hoq it goes. Pushys wouldn't replace as they said have had quite a few returned but they're still selling them.... bit odd but maybe worth he gamble and hope for a good production run

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Same here, I thought they didn't have a bad rep.

I have a 2.25 out back and it is just an honest trail tyre. Has only been a bit skittery over tree roots at speed but other than that I like the big bag and it goes round without me even thinking about it.

Boom King

Might just order another and see hoq it goes. Pushys wouldn't replace as they said have had quite a few returned but they're still selling them.... bit odd but maybe worth he gamble and hope for a good production run
Makes sense. Won't replace but here's a credit so you can buy another one off us....

Flow-Rider

Burner
HR11 is definitely a slow tyre on the rear by making hard work of pedally bits of the trail. Might be ok if you weigh around the 50kg mark.

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
Have ordered another Ardent... figure it will get warrantied again of issues and with Freeship only costs me a couple mins of frustration putting it on and a couple cups of sealant...

Mimaki

Squid
I've been running 2.3 DHR2 front and rear that came with the bike, would HR2 front and Aggressor rear be a faster rolling combo than the DHR2?

bikeyoulongtime

Likes Dirt
About 150 pages of Maxxis and Schwalbe debate ago I posted about Vittoria Morsas. Still got one up front, now have a Vittoria Goma on the back. Mainly for some relief from the giant/maxxis thing here in the 'bra, because fashion is of course everything and the exotic euro bike has to have exotic euro tires.

Despite occasional DHF FOMO, I'm pretty happy with how the tyres actually work. No knobs falling off, no weird wobbles, easy to set up, I haven't felt the need for more grip.

Boom King

About 150 pages of Maxxis and Schwalbe debate ago I posted about Vittoria Morsas. Still got one up front, now have a Vittoria Goma on the back. Mainly for some relief from the giant/maxxis thing here in the 'bra, because fashion is of course everything and the exotic euro bike has to have exotic euro tires.

Despite occasional DHF FOMO, I'm pretty happy with how the tyres actually work. No knobs falling off, no weird wobbles, easy to set up, I haven't felt the need for more grip.
Correct me if I'm wrong but Vittoria is Euro, yes?