Little Things You Hate

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
What is the deal with fuckwits (often women, I have noticed) talking on the phone, when they are in a new car that has hands-free?
They're fuckwits, cannot work out how to use it.....the real question is, what the fuck is so important that you need to discuss it while you are hurtling along at a hundred clicks in a two tonne cage of death?

Wife: "why don't you answer your phone?"

Me: "I was driving"

Wife: "so, why didn't you answer your phone!?"

Me: ":doh: you called three minutes ago, I've called you back. What's up?"

Wife: "I needed to talk to you when I called! Answer your fucking phone when I call you! "

Me: "oooooookay, but what were you calling about?"

Wife: "it's too late now! I was calling to tell you I won't be home for dinner next Friday."

Me:

#knuckleswasadrunkenchunt

Beej1

What is the deal with fuckwits (often women, I have noticed) talking on the phone, when they are in a new car that has hands-free?
Double whammy is when they're holding their phone, on a freeway, speeding up & slowing down because they don't know how to use cruise control either.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Summer morning rides are great and all, but they have a few dark sides ..........

Spider web duty where you are sure that something big is parked on the back of your shoulder beyond your sight, especially on the downish sections at speed. Fahn flies that just have to sit on your glasses, your ears or go for your mouth just make me want to go all 'Allahu Akbar' and grab the nearest AK47 jihadi stylee :wacko:

nakedape

Likes Dirt
Numbers lock on PC keyboards - wtf? Why would you want an entire set of useful keys on your keyboard turned off? #givememymacback

Sent from two tin cans joined by string

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
This has probably been covered before but anyway....

Dumb shit drivers who crawl along at 40 in a 60 zone, and brake for every slight kink, and worse, at the sight of every oncoming vehicle.

stirk

Burner
This has probably been covered before but anyway....

Dumb shit drivers who crawl along at 40 in a 60 zone, and brake for every slight kink, and worse, at the sight of every oncoming vehicle.
I can't wait to unleash my new air horn on drivers like this!

If it's a Toyota Camry or echo and the driver has white or blue rinse hair I'll forgive the slow erratic driving, but only just.

safreek

More often these days it's Toyota drivers, but in this case it was neither, but a Merc Urban Assault Vehicle.
total agreement, toyos followed by mercs, though the mercs had it owned until the last couple of years. Volvos are too cool to be owned by oldies any more :smokin:

wavike

Likes Dirt
total agreement, toyos followed by mercs, though the mercs had it owned until the last couple of years. Volvos are too cool to be owned by oldies any more :smokin:
Lexus are the new Volvo - Toyota drivers who retired with some money and went from 2 cars to one.

Beej1

I find unassertive drivers come in all shapes, sizes, colours, genders and makes of vehicle. I've yet to see any consistency other than their inability to be aware of their surroundings and drive at the same time.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Morning television... Am waiting to see my surgeon and there is a big tv blaring a commercial station morning tv thing with inane commercials and dumb shit presenters banging on about pointless trivial shit.

Humanity really is fucked...