Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
TVs everywhere are a form of social brainwashing to stop you thinking and you become a good consumer .
That is crazy talk. You tin hat whacko!

Saw a mega chem-trail here in Japan 2 days ago. It was enormous and lasted for nearly an hour after the plane deposited it.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
My inlaws invited themselves to stay every Friday night indefinitely to make Saturdays easier for their kids Saturday sports schedule.

I think I can see three hour night rides Friday nights being on the cards.

Knuckles, need to know how to dispose of bodies. Asking for a mate.

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
My inlaws invited themselves to stay every Friday night indefinitely to make Saturdays easier for their kids Saturday sports schedule.

PM sent
10 char

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Eastie is your wingman for this. Otherwise get some pigs.

golden path

Banned
When you have a good, happy workplace but get a new boss who wants to get promoted further, and thus part of that is he wants to fuck everyone over and make the place very unhappy.

Now THAT, I hate.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Struggled so much on the trail today. Went half normal pace, walked placed I'd never thought to before. Recovery sucks when you compare what you used to take for granted but it's still a step on the way to get back there.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Australia Post. It was handed off to them in Frankfurt by DHL on the 10th. Who the fuck knows where it is now...

Hools

Likes Dirt
Ordering something online, from an Australian store, it takes over three weeks to arrive and when it does they've sent the wrong size.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Ordering something online, from an Australian store, it takes over three weeks to arrive and when it does they've sent the wrong size.
And if you'd ordered it from the UK, you'd have received it in 3 days flat with Skynet.

LTIH, ordering from the UK, tracking has it at the local AustPost distribution centre, 1600m from the office 2 days later. Wassim, the local parcel contractor delivers it 13 days later, after it has circled the east coast 7 times....

#knuckleswasadrunkenchunt

Flow-Rider

Burner
And if you'd ordered it from the UK, you'd have received it in 3 days flat with Skynet.

LTIH, ordering from the UK, tracking has it at the local AustPost distribution centre, 1600m from the office 2 days later. Wassim, the local parcel contractor delivers it 13 days later, after it has circled the east coast 7 times....

#knuckleswasadrunkenchunt
It takes for ever to get anything from the Ze Germans, I'm not sure if customs in Australia licks the packages to see if any acid is left over from the Holocaust...

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
My Fox Float rear shock which started leaking on 6th ride and then completely dumped its guts on the 9th was rebuilt by Fox Distro. Rode my bike on a XC ride last night noticed it was a little soft. Put the pump on it was at the same pressure as my wifes bike..... figured I had a brain fart when pumping it up so set it to my normal pressure and finished the ride. Just dragged the bike out to fiddle with it and the shock had 20psi in it. FUCK.

So now the stupid POS needs to go back to the fucking shop (might only be a leaky valve and I don't have a fucking valve tool which is retarded of me :der:) tomorrow and no way to pick up wednesday due to my son having an operation on his broken arm Wednesday and likely an overnight stay also. So a decent ride with rough stuff this weekend is looking like it won't happen on my new bike which I have ridden 10 times.

Now I remember why I gave up on duallies a decade ago and just stuck with a AM hardtail (which slowly morphed into a XC hardtail). :wacko:

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Its mainly fox shocks . the new ones can be shit quality since it was sold to private investors only interested in the bottom line.
Going back 10 years ,they and the forks were awesome and super reliable.

Flow-Rider

Burner
My Fox Float rear shock which started leaking on 6th ride and then completely dumped its guts on the 9th was rebuilt by Fox Distro. Rode my bike on a XC ride last night noticed it was a little soft. Put the pump on it was at the same pressure as my wifes bike..... figured I had a brain fart when pumping it up so set it to my normal pressure and finished the ride. Just dragged the bike out to fiddle with it and the shock had 20psi in it. FUCK.

So now the stupid POS needs to go back to the fucking shop (might only be a leaky valve and I don't have a fucking valve tool which is retarded of me :der:) tomorrow and no way to pick up wednesday due to my son having an operation on his broken arm Wednesday and likely an overnight stay also. So a decent ride with rough stuff this weekend is looking like it won't happen on my new bike which I have ridden 10 times.

Now I remember why I gave up on duallies a decade ago and just stuck with a AM hardtail (which slowly morphed into a XC hardtail). :wacko:
I found that they can't handle the high pressures required for heavier people and leak out of the top air can seal.

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
I found that they can't handle the high pressures required for heavier people and leak out of the top air can seal.
I am 73kg so was sort of hoping I was in a good weight range. Wife took it to the shop and they put a new valve in it at my request. Will see if that fixes otherwise back for warranty again. Might buy a monarch or CC.