Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I hate litter! Given all the white snow around me the last couple of weeks all the shit people drop on the ground really stands out. Well it does until it gets buried. The price offenders appear to be...

Australian travellers. It's very disappointing.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I hate litter! Given all the white snow around me the last couple of weeks all the shit people drop on the ground really stands out. Well it does until it gets buried. The price offenders appear to be...
Australian travellers. It's very disappointing.
Thats a shame. I see tons of Euro's and Chinese people chucking their crap on the ground and I never hesitate to shove back in their face. Pricks.

Gel wrappers on the trails are my pet hate...
Yep, that shits messy too. The effort required to get the thing out of your pocket, rip the top of it then suck it down is far more taxing than putting the empty wrapper back in your pocket. Hopefully the fuckers who throw them get the runs from eating that crap , that'd be ace.

I have a problem (well, HAD a problem) with a few people throwing their empty Red Bull and Monster cans to the sides of the downhill trail. I've warned this particular local kid twice now that he's not to do it or I'll tell the cops about his failed attempts at growing dope near his house. I did a working bee not so long ago and filled two big rubbish bags full of junk food wrappers and energy drink cans and knew that the turd had dropped a few more just to piss me off. I'd upped him about changing some jumps and digging holes next to a trail in the attempt to get rid of him altogether but the rubbish was the last chance. I filled the two bags, drove to his home which is in a rural area close to the trail sat the bags in front of their empty recycling bin. I wanted to throw the contents all over his door step but that'd be littering.

He hasn't come back.

Last edited:

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
I hate litter too.I cannot relate to people chucking stuff out of their cars .
Since I ride to work and pick up stuff on the way the roads I travel are bizarrely clean.
Worst are drink cans and anything McDonalds even though the nearest one is 20 km away, their clients must hate the world.
Poodle are you in Japan I thought it was fairly clean ?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Gel wrappers on the trails are my pet hate...
+1, I'll vote for that one too. I think roadies are worse offenders though since they have no backpacks to store stuff or don't like to leave a sucked sticky thing in their back pocket. Just leave tyre tread imprints behind folks.

Beej1

+1, I'll vote for that one too. I think roadies are worse offenders though since they have no backpacks to store stuff or don't like to leave a sucked sticky thing in their back pocket. Just leave tyre tread imprints behind folks.
I haven't done an Odyssey in a while. Twas my only XC race I'd ever do (the shorty, that is). Assuming the trails were relatively clean beforehand, by the time my slow arse came thru behind the fasties up front, I'd be seeing gel packets every few hundred metres at least. Conversely I rarely see them on Yarra Blvd, which is pretty popular with roadies.

I don't get littering. It was never drilled into me not to litter, that I remember, other than "do the right thing..." It just never seemed to make sense to leave my shit wherever I wanted.

I've seen adults litter in front of their kids. I guess you do what you know.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
My local supermarket, Sims IGA in Footscray. They label everything as product of Australia regardless of where it comes from which really shits me coming from a family of farmers. Then to cap it off I see one of the kids they employ pulling the few good strawberries out of a punnet of mouldy ones to replace the mouldy ones in other punnets. that would give them a shelf life of single figure hours.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
clients office building had a big stack of towels provided for cyclists in the change rooms, one less thing to carry and dry. then so many people decided to pinch the towels you now have to go to the office and wait for someone to check out a towel. A nice service ruined by people being scumbags

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I live with people who don't know who sabbath are, even though I drove them to the last tour.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
How much the ISP landscape has changed and still not understanding why it takes 10-20 days to flick a switch at the exchange.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
How much the ISP landscape has changed and still not understanding why it takes 10-20 days to flick a switch at the exchange.
Of course Telstra would have massive issues the day I was meant to be connected... might have to go ride my bike instead!

stirk

Burner
Parents dropping cars off for servicing at 10 but need them back to pick the sniveling brats up at 2.00
My mechanic is smart and can schedule jobs according to his known and planned workload so getting a car service done within a 4 hour window which is scheduled by him is a doddle.