Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
How is the hip going? Been on the bike?
Mostly ok - only been the 150 metres to shops to make sure the NX drivetrain on the old Mongoose works. First proper outing to be on Saturday - short lap of Sparrow I think will do it.

Haakon

It seems the snowpocalypse is on hold! Very high moisture content in the air last night, almost to the point of rain...I thought that meant more snow this morning. I was wrong. Light rain now and hopefully snow this afternoon or tonight.

LTIH? When the powder runs out.
You have my sympathies.

No wait... No - you don't (he says sitting here on the back of a 40 degree day in a shitty Canberra office with crappy AC).

Haakon

Realising I think I'd be more comfortable traveling to Europe on my German passport instead of my Australian one... Never thought I'd see the day when I'd look at an Australian passport as a possible liability...

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Realising I think I'd be more comfortable traveling to Europe on my German passport instead of my Australian one... Never thought I'd see the day when I'd look at an Australian passport as a possible liability...
Elaborate… have I missed something in the news?

stirk

Burner
Shit eh, there's a fact I missed in school.

That pretty much sums up 94.8% of the human population. They'd be the folks who start these stupid movements about wanting to change the date of Australia day and ANZAC day and claim that high and low tides only happen because the weight of the population in Asia is a greater mass than other sides and the planet rotates on an uneven axis. Of course all of those folks believe in the Jesus thing and preach the message of the good lord. They'll all bag the shit out of our national days but will still gladly have the day off.
Sorry, I'm just rambling now. I'm the kind of guy who prefers to see ten people on the beach and fifty dogs running around having a rad time. ;)
Dogs help dig holes in dirt, dog backwards is God, we love the right superbeing.

Did someone say ball?!

IMG_20161209_093405.jpg

President Chump is a fuckstick out to mark his own prepubescent attitude on the world, that is a fact. Is your passport from one of the countries impacted by Chumps ban to enter the US? No it isn't, shut the fuck up and whinge about your withdrawal from the meds or post a supportive message about people fucked up by Chumps executive orders.

Fuck me the prick poses for every photo opportunity after signing these dictatorship like orders, this I hate hate hate. Chump is like a child in a candy store.

Haakon

Our blessed leaders are making themselves stand out by failing to publicly condemn his actions, or are actively applauding them. That effects me.

I'd rather be identified with a nation taking less inflammatory actions.

Haakon

Dropped into my local suburban newsagent to collect a parcel this morning - still closed pending police investigation due to the extremely nice old bloke that runs the joint having being robbed last night with a tomahoawk and was forced to the ground with a knife to his head.

There are a lot of pissweak arseholes in the world....

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Stupidity of some people.

Some douche stole my father in laws phone and wallet.

I lock down the iPhone and customise the locked message. "This phone is stolen, handling stolen goods is a crime, call me on 0409blahblah."

Some douche calls me with his caller ID on. Telling me he paid 100 bucks for it, would I pay him 100 bucks. Nicely I tell him it's worth 80, it's stolen, give him my address and he agrees to post it back.

Two weeks later no phone. I send him a polite SMS. Get a phone call, "haven't posted it as you haven't paid me 100 bucks".

I have his phone number. I have a geo location where the stolen phone was turned on. Let's find out if VIC police have time for petty theft. I suspect current holder of the phone is the original thief.

Binaural

Eats Squid
German passport, no German though... Possibly a flaw in my plan!
Move to Germany and enrol in an intensive course for a few months, and voila. Much more useful than trying to learn in Australia, and a good excuse to get to know a particular city. Worked for me!

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I'm the kind of guy who prefers to see ten people on the beach and fifty dogs running around having a rad time. ;)
Where as I'm the type of person who prefers to see fifty dogs running around eating the ten people on the beach. Peoples is shit.

#knuckleswasadrunkenchunt

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
^this.

people suck. Notice how in I am legend nobody cried when the zombie horde wiped out humanity, but people lost it over a shepherd getting choked out? Even everyday normal not bitter and introverted people realise dogs are better than people

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Some people are turds... some people are awesome... you just got to make sure you get the turds out of your life.

Don't try to convert a turd to awesomeness, it's not your job... leave that to the god botherers.

When I was young I had a huge group of friends, as time went by I realised who I really wanted to hang out with... and now the group of friends is much smaller, but they are fantastic.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Humans leave way more shit on the beach than dogs do...and what they leave is way more destructive to the environment.
The tidiest beaches in our area are the dog beaches, everyone who enjoys the beach with their pups picks up whatever needs removing. It's awesome.