Little Things You Hate

golden path

Banned
Pig hunting's not fun?

I must be doing it wrong bro.

I got out of handgun shooting in 2000 when the laws changed....real tempted to take it up again though.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Dog's are the most deserving creatures of a good life. Having some disgusting human take it away without good intentions is disgusting murder.

Pig hunting's not fun?

I must be doing it wrong bro.

I got out of handgun shooting in 2000 when the laws changed....real tempted to take it up again though.
Can you not talk about about killing animals for fun on here please? You're free to throw your opinion's into conversations but I'm not listening to you shout the praises about killing animals.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Can you not talk about about killing animals for fun on here please? You're free to throw your opinion's into conversations but I'm not listening to you shout the praises about killing animals.
Unless it's for bacon.

Z

Zaf

LTIH, people who don't know the joys of boar hunting!
Don't judge it until you've tried it, and they're a pest, so not even your hippy sentiments can justify suffering these animals to live (at least from an environmental standpoint).
Not to mention, they're made of bacon!!

Binaural

Eats Squid
Car getting fixed today after some idiot bashed into me a few weeks ago, just in time for heavy rain to roll across Sydney with no option but to ride. The drying room downstairs at work smells like a wet dog because I keep my wet weather gear at work.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
LTIH, people who don't know the joys of boar hunting!
Don't judge it until you've tried it, and they're a pest, so not even your hippy sentiments can justify suffering these animals to live (at least from an environmental standpoint).
Not to mention, they're made of bacon!!
Define hippy in your words.

Z

Zaf

Dozer said:
Define hippy in your words.
It's kind of a wide net with many different niches. But in this case; someone born as the most successful apex predator to ever live, but who can't stomach the realities of being one.
For example, "I'm not listening to you shout the praises about killing animals."
Or holy shit!!! What Haakon said!!!

Golden Path might be a bit of a troll, but he's not wrong, boar's are a particularly thrilling animal to hunt.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Some girly man who is scared of a bit of blood and isn't a real man. Probably buys his meat in a supermarket and is too much of a hypocrite pussy to join the dots.
It's kind of a wide net with many different niches. But in this case; someone born as the most successful apex predator to ever live, but who can't stomach the realities of being one.
For example, "I'm not listening to you shout the praises about killing animals."
Or holy shit!!! What Haakon said!!!

Golden Path might be a bit of a troll, but he's not wrong, boar's are a particularly thrilling animal to hunt.
Thanks guys, appreciate your insight and your ability to come across as intelligent tough guys. :deadhorse:

Z

Zaf

Thanks guys, appreciate your insight and your ability to come across as intelligent tough guys. :deadhorse:
Did you know that if you mix coconut oil into kale, it makes it easier to scrape into the bin?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Did you know that if you mix coconut oil into kale, it makes it easier to scrape into the bin?
Do you know that if you chop a bread roll up and mix it with an unlicked postage stamp that it'd still probably have a higher IQ than you?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Hope the irony came through... Alas I've met these types way too often and know what they're going to say. They're sadly predictable/

Shinigami

Likes Dirt
Isis flag, bit different from a legitimate flag. The sure sign that you hates and support killing innocent people, encouraging it in fact. Every wave of that flag says " I support murdering children "
It is a legitimate Islamic flag that they co-opted