Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
How are the forks?

Plenty of people consider the old stinky suspension system to just be an elaborate single pivot. Have a look at the relationship between your axle and the chain stay pivot.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Plenty of people consider the old stinky suspension system to just be an elaborate single pivot. Have a look at the relationship between your axle and the chain stay pivot.
I think the Stinkys were faux bars that act like a single pivot. If there is a pivot on top of the dropouts then that is a sign of a faux bar.

The horst link look similar but had the pivot near the dropout but on the chainstay side and some healthy patents around it.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I think the Stinkys were faux bars that act like a single pivot. If there is a pivot on top of the dropouts then that is a sign of a faux bar.

The horst link look similar but had the pivot near the dropout but on the chainstay side and some healthy patents around it.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
Yep - skirting the patent.

safreek

How are the forks?

Yeah sorry, didn't think. I actually pick it up tomorrow, its.been at a friends for about 10 days.
I hope I am not too disappointed with.the forks
Even if they are a bit rough it will be OK, just hope they work

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Things I love:
Finally getting my stinky monster, its been sitting in brisso for near on 2 weeks without even getting a look at it. Yeah its not a single pivot but I had to buy it to get my MONSTAAARS .
Don't worry though it will turn into a SP
Photo for the kona lovers
View attachment 342396
You've taken us all on the emotional roller coaster with the Monsters, and here you are worried about the decades old frame and no mention of their condition or photos. COME ON!

safreek

You've taken us all on the emotional roller coaster with the Monsters, and here you are worried about the decades old frame and no mention of their condition or photos. COME ON!
Will sort out the info and photos of said monsters tomorrow night, she has been quite an emotional journey, bit.like a mail order bride,.don't know what you are really getting til it arrives.
Much more dire consequences if forks don't work than spending a lifetime with someone incompatible.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It's like going on a date with a woman wearing a very short revealing skirt, that is made of lead...no matter how hard you try you just can't lift it. You're a big freaking tease!!!

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Riding the muru on bike paths this morning as there was no beach and I saw a little old lady walk across the road and retrieve her wheely bin which was recently emptied. She placed it on the kerb outside her house and then refilled it from a wheelbarrow. So her bin was sitting full with all the others on her side of the road waiting for the rubbish truck to return. Clever. Wonder how many times she has done this!

Flow-Rider

Burner
All that cardboard, glass, plastic, and grass clippings that nobody bothers to sort.

I am confused how an old lady can create more than 1 bin load in a single bin cycle.
It's Qld, you don't need much of a yard after it rains to fill a wheelie bin with grass clippings and leaves.

Mica

Likes Dirt

Man this stuff is superb. Dark chocolate, mint infused white chocolate and crushed up candy canes.

My output has really not matched my input this Christmas!!!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Sold a helmet to a young shredder a few weeks back, delivered it and had a chat, really nice fella with a passion for riding that had mashed his old lid.

Just got a message from him with a few pics of my old helmet, now completely toast. Holy shit, my old helmet saved his life!! With the size of the dings in it and the fact he still got a concussion out of the deal I can't see how he would have walked away from it without a helmet. The super2r looks like it holds up really well all things considered.

Also quit my job today, complete change of direction and no more worrying about what people I supervise are fucking up every day. It's a ltil at the moment, see how I feel in a couple of months

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Sold a helmet to a young shredder a few weeks back, delivered it and had a chat, really nice fella with a passion for riding that had mashed his old lid.

Just got a message from him with a few pics of my old helmet, now completely toast. Holy shit, my old helmet saved his life!! With the size of the dings in it and the fact he still got a concussion out of the deal I can't see how he would have walked away from it without a helmet. The super2r looks like it holds up really well all things considered.

Also quit my job today, complete change of direction and no more worrying about what people I supervise are fucking up every day. It's a ltil at the moment, see how I feel in a couple of months

You have to share the photos of the helmet now after this story.

Supervising staff is the biggest challenge most of us face at work. Ask the lady who owns the milk bar, or the hospital CEO. They all have staff they'd happily push off a cliff.

slowmick

38-39"
LTIL - The current Pajero Sport commercial on TV. The bloke on the mountain bike is a wonderful example of my hobby to show the wife and friends.

I'm happy for people to think that's what MTB is. :)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Man this stuff is superb. Dark chocolate, mint infused white chocolate and crushed up candy canes.

My output has really not matched my input this Christmas!!!
White chocolate and peppermint canes all crushed up is 100% yum! Have you had a go at making it yourself? If not, it's super easy.

Congratulations on taking the first step to your new life! In a few months you wont care too much about what you've given up, just how much you have gained.