Little Things You Love

safreek

Got to Adelaide today and went for a stroll to grab a coffee, went to a cafe that was unnamed outside. It turns out it was one recommended by a roto user(who's name I can't remember). Bang bang cafe.

Had two coffees, bloody nice.
Hindley street has not changed a bit, grubby but nice.

On the way to renmark today and will stop at Truro bakery and hope it's as good as it used to be. Depending on your age you may remember Truro was in the news decades ago. Not the reason I'm going there though

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
On the way to renmark today and will stop at Truro bakery and hope it's as good as it used to be. Depending on your age you may remember Truro was in the news decades ago. Not the reason I'm going there though

Well that was an interesting read. There is some strange people out there!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I was taking as many opportunities as I could to see the Devil's Comet in April but ohhhhh no, was proper cloudy each chance I had. I was bummed at that but stoked to say I been able to see the meteor showers a couple of times in the early dark times of each morning. They look like really sped up shooting stars and very constant. In the half hour I watched at 4am on Monday looking east I saw 7 of them. Now it's proper raining so I'm glad I saw that much.
The meteor shower is hanging around for a couple of weeks and extremely easy to spot. From 3am onwards, look to the east. You'll need to have a spot that isn't lit up by lights (avoid towns, cities, lots of street lights etc). I watched over the edge of the ocean and it was really obvious, just super fast streak of light going in a few directions.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Did a bit of extra distance on the commute home the other day and continued on through Penguin and onto Ulverstone. There's no pathway for that section of the old coast road but it's reasonably quiet. A car came up behind me on a twisty, hilly section and sat behind be because you can't see what's coming to pass safely. A few hundred meters up the road I was able to pull over into a lookout area to let him past. The guy passed me and gave me a friendly wave and smile and I did the same. Simple as that!
This is how it should always be. Consideration from the car driver and the bike rider and everyone is happy.