Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

safreek

Look I have a problem, you have a problem...I'm sure we can come to some sort of agreement where you sort out my problem and I sort out your problem. But...you ask too much. I want to help, really I do, but I think you need to accept a lower fee.
Can't hype for under a hundy, and my dealer won't give me ticka til I ante up 100:(
Guess.I could Rob him, yeah, rob him. See you all shortly

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
He'll love you long time for a set of those.
Better hope no one finds Monster T's tucked away in the back of the shed or unwanted romance might be on the cards.

Might even do that special thing that you like for one of Marzocchi's finest. Errr.....

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Ok so this isn't a listing but I thought this had to be shared. The picture isn't very clear, but the pink sticker says 'such is life' and is overlaid by the southern cross.

PS Morisset is on the NSW central coast.
2018-01-18 18.58.58.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I bet there is a matching tattoo on the lovely 44 stone boganette.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
Fixed thst for you...

We stopped there for lunch on the way to a site last year. I had a burger. As usual I cut it in half before attempting to est it. The patty was burnt on the outside, still frozen and raw in the middle. The salad and roll were actually quite good. I guess the patty lived on to ruin another person's day.