What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Some loops of OMV, really like what they've done to it, except delete the kiddie loop.

I didn't think I could like the prime anymore than I previously did, today was a whole new level.

slowmick

38-39"
pumped up the tyres and rode it. Out the driveway and around the base of the court and back. I get puffed way to easy these days.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Have had man-flu last few days.... So bought things for the bike instead of riding it. Going to give some different pedals and a “mutherload” strap a go..

tkdbboy

Likes Dirt
Rode Harcourt MTB park today and messed around on my mates 2018 Capra. Very very nice feeling bike. Climbs surprisingly well and is very planted n plush. The reach seems like a lot on paper but it doesn't feel as big as you'd expect. Was an L, I usually ride M.

Great park ... bit of a trek from eastern suburbs. Quite climby and damn technical going up. Some fun features going down. Unfortunately didn't have enough time to explore the whole place.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
My wife’s got a shoulder injury, so she couldn’t ride. But she could drive, so she dropped me at Sea Winds and I bombed down Purves and then Baldry’s. I had an amazing save on Purves. I was hooking in (for me) and lost the front, understeered off the track, and thought I was down. But the front found a rut, which acted like a berm and saved the day. Phew.

Put the bike on the car and she dropped me at Arthurs Seat and I did some of the mtb park, and then had a beer at the bottom, rode to the beach at Dromana, then along the foreshore back to camp at McCrae. It was ace.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Beat my best time down the Isaacs downhill track by a minute.

So I thought it would be a good idea to try the double black diamond for the first time.

Promptly went OTB on a C-line and bashed my knee on a rock. Good times...

Z

Zaf

So I thought it would be a good idea to try the double black diamond for the first time.

If you're not testing your limits, you're not growing!

Sent from my Agora 4G Pro using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

What a way to ease into the weekend...the highs and lows all together!

Do you wear any leg protection? I'm heavily armoured on trail and couldn't recommend it enough.

mtb1611

Seymour
Headed to Wylde for a few laps with the regular posse. 10 minutes in the rain came and it turned into a sticky, slippery, muddy mess. As a result only one lap was ridden, followed by making good use of the bike-wash (and person wash!) facilities. Must say that despite the gunk the XT 1 x 11 performed absolutely flawlessly. Rear tyre has seen better days and offered absolutely ZERO traction!

30602949_376305816204058_8269751849599369216_n.jpg
30855840_2048610078745010_6869528404421509120_n.jpg

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
What a way to ease into the weekend...the highs and lows all together!

Do you wear any leg protection? I'm heavily armoured on trail and couldn't recommend it enough.
Never liked using protection, but it might not be a bad shout.

Before I do that I need to buy a long travel bike though, because buying new bikes is guaranteed to make me a better rider.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
The Rune has finally gone 27.5, with more than a hint of sadness I must say. Enjoy the Zelvys @the drizzle

Lucky I haven't put sealant in the front as I mounted it backwards.....

Reactions: Zaf

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Headed to Wylde for a few laps with the regular posse. 10 minutes in the rain came and it turned into a sticky, slippery, muddy mess.
I almost had the chance then it started raining steadily and I shelved the idea. Wylde does get that sticky caked on mud when it gets wet. Moist is good to hold down the dust but mud there is like tyre taffy.