2018 World Cup discussion

moorey

call me Mia
Odd. I have the shittest, slowest internet on the planet, and had no issues. Granted, Felix, Quinn and I were huddled around an iPad watching it.

scblack

Leucocholic
I'm out and about at a pub on Saturday night. I wonder how long I will last through the coverage without passing out?

Scotty675

Cable thief
Cathros is the only rider I actually subscribe to. I find his videos entertaining. I hope he is able to ride a wildcard round next year.

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I watched that Wyn TV walkthrough interviewing the competitors. They all seem to be pretty intimidated/worried by the course with rain to the point where it seems like they dont think the risk is worth the reward. Is it getting too dangerous?

Staunch

Eats Squid
I watched that Wyn TV walkthrough interviewing the competitors. They all seem to be pretty intimidated/worried by the course with rain to the point where it seems like they dont think the risk is worth the reward. Is it getting too dangerous?
Maybe they're all just used to riding bikeparks...

Bring on the rain, let it piss down, let those with true bike skill shine through like the older days before it was all speed tucking for 0.5s

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Tbh I’m enjoying sam killin it in enduro more than I did in DH.

Actually I think I just enjoy enduro more than dh *shrugs* riding blind trails is sick and enduro is as close to that as your gonna get

Last edited: