What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Especially not now they've gone bust. It was an interesting purchase experience through them.
I've had that sort of 'experience' from both of the surviving local shops and the third one that no longer exists.

Makes me glad I can do the mechanicy stuff myself, and have the contacts in Adelaide for the touchy/feely/fitty stuff

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Made the Stumpy tubeless again, after flatting front and rear last week. Trued the rear while I was at it and replaced the knackered Rocket Ron. We did a lazy lap of Lysty, and my bike was ace again. Geez there was some orange ribbon thing going on with a zillion nubes and offspring.

stirk

Burner
Loop of Stromlo this morning. Took the whole drive home to get the feeling back in my right toes.
It's been very cold the last few days! It will be in the minus 0° tomorrow again at my place.

On the plus side i can cold crash a brew outside.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Finally learnt some of the Eagle specific tricks to make it play nice... Its a finicky little fucker - it either perfectly tuned or shifting like a turd. There is no leeway...

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Tuned up my gears so they were shifting sweet on the bike stand but when I went for a test ride up the block my shifting issues returned... won't shift down the cassette from 5th to 6th and won't shift into the final (11th) gear. It's weird that I can have it set up fine on the stand but it acts differently we underweight/drive.

Any ideas???

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Took the Boy to Black Hill so he could practice for the next KoB round. He was doing really well until the second-last corner of his last run (no, we didn't say the words!), where he ate shit hard. Banged his head hard enough that he'll need a new helmet, and got a nice graze on his shoulder.

A big thank you to Graeme Coutts and friends who saw it happen and stayed with him until he was right to limp back to the car, crooked bars and all.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Took the Boy to Black Hill so he could practice for the next KoB round. He was doing really well until the second-last corner of his last run (no, we didn't say the words!), where he ate shit hard. Banged his head hard enough that he'll need a new helmet, and got a nice graze on his shoulder.

A big thank you to Graeme Coutts and friends who saw it happen and stayed with him until he was right to limp back to the car, crooked bars and all.
Shit. Hope he's OK over the next day or two.
I guess 'no balls, no falls' and all that... but it's never nice to see your family hurt /injured.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk