Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
There's a group of engineers that are regular customers. I made a joke about this with them just the other day, something like "I'm impressed you guys are all able to communicate your orders...". One of the guys explained they were civil engineers and thus not the usual introverted type cast. I didn't realise there were so many layers to the onion.
I work with a couple of ex chemical engineers, another layer again. They're very mean about civil engineers...

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
There's a group of engineers that are regular customers. I made a joke about this with them just the other day, something like "I'm impressed you guys are all able to communicate your orders...". One of the guys explained they were civil engineers and thus not the usual introverted type cast. I didn't realise there were so many layers to the onion.
he's full of shit. There all bad. it's like sparky's vs. fitters vs. chippies, at the end of the day everyones in HiVis drinking veebs.

Except engineers are arguing about how the glass is twice as big as it needs to be, rather than if it's half finished or half full

Last edited:

Jpez

Down on the left!
Chunts that are so self absorbed that they either don’t give a fuck or just plain don’t realise that an emergency vehicle is directly behind them sirens, lights and honking their horn and they don’t get out of the way!
Both scenarios are as bad as each other. If you don’t realise a giant fire truck is right up your ass then you shouldn’t be on the road.

Last edited:

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Got yelled at by a stereotypical feminazi last night for being a white male after making a joke about how great having a small doodle is (maybe not a joke..) and then made fun of my hair. Equality warrior my arse, silly bitch. Then she decks a bird and starts screaming at her and screams at me for trying to break it up. Fuck that, hypocrisy at its finest. Started telling her how it was assault and why I should report her, and fuckkkk did her demeanour change. I made her acknowledge her behaviour was disgusting, hypocritical and why she should be ashamed of herself and made her give a sincere apology, and ended up reporting it anyway. So then the bird that got hit gets up and tries to fight back, I break that up and pull her away and get yelled out for being an arsehole male after saving her arse from getting beat again! I did love her last insult though; "fuck you, you long haired cigarette bitch!".

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
he's full of shit. There all bad. it's like sparky's vs. fitters vs. chippies, at the end of the day everyones in HiVis drinking veebs.

Except engineers are arguing about how the glass is twice as big as it needs to be, rather than if it's half finished or half full
ease up there tiger
A fitter and turner ,"fits a perfectly good piece of steel into a lath and turns it into swarf"
A chippy is anybody that can roughly assemble a Triton work bench and manage to create something
and Sparkys are, part tradie part physicist!
Engineers are simply people whom conjure up incredibly complicated procedures to perform relatively inane tasks.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Engineers have forgotten more mathematics than most people ever know. They also create solutions to problems that others cannot solve using methods and knowledge others cannot understand.

slowmick

38-39"
Engineers are people who write computer programs to solve mathematical problems with numerical methods because classical math sux. Or they use Matlab. Most complex thing i do now is fit straight lines to data.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Seriously some of e-marketing bullshit gmbn spruik on their e channel is cringy.. Less effort = greater fat loss now.. I thought sports science had moved on from the 80’s-90’s fat burning zone workout. So now these magical ebikes allow you to expend way less calories yet drop the kg’s faster, because you can ride futher and have way more fun than you can on an analogue mtb .. Calories in vs calories out has been disproven by the emtb.. Who would have thunk?

Minlak

custom titis

Seriously some of e-marketing bullshit gmbn spruik on their e channel is cringy.. Less effort = greater fat loss now.. I thought sports science had moved on from the 80’s-90’s fat burning zone workout. So now these magical ebikes allow you to expend way less calories yet drop the kg’s faster, because you can ride futher and have way more fun than you can on an analogue mtb .. Calories in vs calories out has been disproven by the emtb.. Who would have thunk?
Well technically they are not wrong.... If you expend more calories by being out longer than you would normally pedal you will expend more calories. of course diet is the best way to lose weight anyway.