What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Nice handy work stork. Next you'll be making timber trail features...

I went exploring on the bike. I found some pretty big jumps and the remnants of a long abandoned bong shack with a swing set...these wreckers youths knew how to get down! Those are not my wheel marks, these jumps exceed my testicular capacity by a long way.

Attachments

scblack

Leucocholic
Good old Sudafed works wonders hey poods!

My daughter wanted a small table for her room to do drawing and colouring in on.

Wifey said Kmart had a table that would be good for her and only $39, sweet let's get that I thought. Damn, Kmart had none left so a trip to local hardware store for the same cost, minus 2 hours of my time, we botched up a neat little table.

Solid wood too, not chip board crap :)

View attachment 346856
Happy drawings.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Big and mostly well built, though there's a fair bit of cracking in the fresh stuff. Did I mention it's big? That lander is about 7-8tf high.
Chyea, and you just know some arsehole bmxer will be hitting that smooth as fuck, brakeless, 3 cones deep. Wankers hahahaha

I’m glad people are still building trails like that, it’s dried up down my way. All the younguns are on trail bikes now, no dj hardtails to be seen anywhere.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Spent the afternoon tracking a leak in the washing machine. It wasn't major, but old wooden floors don't like getting wet that often.

LTIL: being able to fix shit instead of paying someone or buying a new one.
I am very close to burying an axe in ours (washing machine that is). Somewhere unfixable.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just did my first Tubeless conversion on a friend's new dh wheels. I don't know what you clowns are doing, but it could only have been easier if I'd had a few inches of thin tubing and a much bigger syringe. Including pulling the cassette off the old wheel (which was jammed into the free hub), going to the servo (bogans look at you pretty funny doing this stuff), and putting the cassette on...less than an hour for both wheels. I guess the hold up is when you're trying to line up the tyre logos with the rim logos? #yolo

stirk

Burner
Just did my first Tubeless conversion on a friend's new dh wheels. I don't know what you clowns are doing, but it could only have been easier if I'd had a few inches of thin tubing and a much bigger syringe. Including pulling the cassette off the old wheel (which was jammed into the free hub), going to the servo (bogans look at you pretty funny doing this stuff), and putting the cassette on...less than an hour for both wheels. I guess the hold up is when you're trying to line up the tyre logos with the rim logos? #yolo
Us clowns are doing everything you didn't and it's piss easy and doesn't require a visit to the weirdo servo hangout if you have a ghetto air blaster or compressor.

Some forum taught me how..... ;0

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ultimately, yes. But you can use them over & over to a point.

Who wants not to dispose of a greasy towel?
I usually launder my towel...

Us clowns are doing everything you didn't and it's piss easy and doesn't require a visit to the weirdo servo hangout if you have a ghetto air blaster or compressor.

Some forum taught me how..... ;0
I don't have an air compressor, but the servo is close...even though the wierdo factor is high. There was a fellow who appears to be living in his car settled in for the night next to us when we pulled into the car park and another attempting the same in the air hose bay. Our tom foolery seemed to wake him up and he suddenly decided to crawl out of his bed and have an urgent need to use the air hose, pop his hood, clean windscreen, and ask us questions like "get a flat boys?" then there was the Calais driving woman who was confused and displeased by our presence because she wanted to use the air hose. That might have been my fault though "let's give this clown a chance to use the hose before she blows!" wasn't the best choice of words given her windows were down and she had colourful hair.

scblack

Leucocholic
Damn. VW do make good cars. Good luck with it.

I had a Focus with DSG a few years back as my company car. Most annoying farken thing ever in stop-start traffic.

My Escape just had its gearbox rebuilt, at least that's the only major repair its had in its 15years life.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I'll be up to gearbox#3 in 160,000km now.

Ford's DSG equivalent was ten times worse that VWs. They had to do a mass buy back in the US(?) and stop making them...couldn't make them work.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I'll be up to gearbox#3 in 160,000km now.

Ford's DSG equivalent was ten times worse that VWs. They had to do a mass buy back in the US(?) and stop making them...couldn't make them work.
Had the impression that the wet-clutch variants in Mondeos and the like were alright, it was just the dry-clutch types in the Fiesta/Focus models that were explodarific (technical term).