Little Things You Hate

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I've still got my dad's HZ Kingswood sedan which he ordered from the factory with the 253, 4 speed and 4 wheel discs. I don't think they made very many of those. Don't drive it any more but have still got it stored out on the farm.

That car was my daily driver for 20 something years. Did a lot to it over those years. I got onto a guy in Melbourne that was into his 253's as well and he was doing some very good porting work at the time. He put in a crazy amount of time doing me a set of heads with big valves, 3 angle valve seats, roller rockers etc. all the fruit. The thinking at the time was there was no way you could run big valves on the "little" V8. Anyway...

I built the exhaust with 4 into 1 tuned length headers feeding a single 2.5" system with one muffler and no resonator. Fed the whole thing with a slightly modified quadrajet and bosch electronic ignition. Didn't go super lumpy on the cam but did get a custom grind that would make the most of the heads.

Net result was 165rwkw (with power steering and aircon) and over 100% volumetric efficiency between about 2500 and 4000rpm. Can't remember the torque figures but bloody hell it's an awesome motor.

0-100 times were let down a bit buy the 2.75 ratio in the LSD, but I used to do a lot of kms and needed that ratio for fuel economy.

Hopefully this will work. Here's a sound file of a takeoff in 1st and then second (apologies for the rattling gear stick - bloody M21s). The motor pulls hard all the way past 6000rpm. First gear's good for around 70km/h and second is somewhere north of 120km/h.
That is a very nice sound!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
2min long clive parmer ads on youtube. With a background saying “make australia great”.

Fuuuuuuuck I thought we were done with him. We do not need another coal plant, but that fat fuck is paying stupid amounts of money so he can spout his shit while I’m waiting for my vital mtb video to fucking load.

“Hurdur renewables that we aren’t investing in are expensive, so thats why were gonna build a new coal plant in queensland. EAD world”

Twat

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
2min long clive parmer ads on youtube. With a background saying “make australia great”.

Fuuuuuuuck I thought we were done with him. We do not need another coal plant, but that fat fuck is paying stupid amounts of money so he can spout his shit while I’m waiting for my vital mtb video to fucking load.

“Hurdur renewables that we aren’t investing in are expensive, so thats why were gonna build a new coal plant in queensland. EAD world”

Twat
Tell him to fuck off and finish Titanic II before he wastes our oxygen again.