What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Ah damn it, if I'd known earlier! I'll be working... It'll have to be a Saturday ride for me.

Weather looks like it might be a bit hairy for you in the afternoon tomorrow though!
That's ok. Crappy arvo weather will be for work time! Another time @beeb, usually the rides out there are mid week.

BT180

Max Pfaff
Couldn't hold out any longer for the trail version, as my DHF is dying, so pulled the trigger on an DH spec Assegai. Very keen to see what the cornering grip is like compared to the DHF. Looking forward to a more linear transition from centre to side knobs.

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Big day... Washed 3 bikes, serviced 1 bike, fixed another reverb dropper on another bike and looking like I've sold a bike too....

Meanwhile the stone & wood pacific ale is going down damn sweet

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hit up Lysterfield and saw a wonderful Liteville 601. Complete with Syntace and Formula goodness. They really are something special. Oh and the trails were great after the week's rains.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Mate’s bike (with the Ripmo now), full service & setup of this Trek for another local mate to potentially buy:

The buyer is only about 5 1/2 foot, 60kgs...hence short stem, seat forward on rails, I also steepened the geo with the flip chip. The frame is a large.

I think he’ll love it.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Mate’s bike (with the Ripmo now), full service & setup of this Trek for another local mate to potentially buy:

The buyer is only about 5 1/2 foot, 60kgs...hence short stem, seat forward on rails, I also steepened the geo with the flip chip. The frame is a large.

I think he’ll love it.
He better bloody love it, that's a sexy looking steed :)

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Headed to the Goat Farm for the first time in probably 20 years. Was a fun dh track back in the day and it looks like they've done a good job expanding the trails and adding infrastructure over the years.

In hindsight, probably not the most suitable trails for a 5 year old on a cheapo 12" clown bike, but nothing was broken and skin will grow back.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Headed to the Goat Farm for the first time in probably 20 years. Was a fun dh track back in the day and it looks like they've done a good job expanding the trails and adding infrastructure over the years.

In hindsight, probably not the most suitable trails for a 5 year old on a cheapo 12" clown bike, but nothing was broken and skin will grow back.
Is that the one in WA, just out of Perth? When I was living there that's the spot I used to ride. Be interesting to see how it's changed in the 10 years since.