What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
27.5 for life! Untill i replace my tranny in which case I have no idea what I’ll be buying anymore, too many nice bikes and 29ers are getting pretty dialed now.

Never thought I’d be tempted by a swoopy ol’ ibis but that new ripley.......

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Fixed that for you.
Pics of the whip though?
They're on!

Nothing more than a quick blast down the driveway with un-bedded pads, but they felt gooooood. Nice solid lever with plenty of feel. Held the front on the point of locking with no trouble, can't wait for the pads to come on. To be fair to the 2-pots, they had never been bled in the 12 months I've had it, but they were never like this.

The calipers feel much more substantial to hold in the hand than the 2-pots. The rear took a second go at bleeding, but that was due the angle it's mounted on. The inlet and bleed nipple both face down in the normal position. Hanging it by the front wheel from the rafters sorted that.

Before & After

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Drilling a freaking hole in the frame!

Spent hours on the cabling solution - happy with the results. Plus I remembered to allow for seat post removal.

Had a helper too:

P.S. Ignore the fork lockout - underbar can’t work with the tiny Fox lever, I’m going to ditch it altogether.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Meant to post this with the caliper shots above. 2 piston top, 4 piston bottom. Finned pads came in the box, won't need the fins, I cut the grooves in the old pads to stop them howling in the cold :eek:

ttnguyen133

Likes Bikes
Was hoping to go either Ballarat or Lysterfield. Anyone know what the conditions are like atm? From the videos of Lysterfields trail build today, it looked damp but not overly wet?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk