What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

moorey

call me Mia
Prepared it for Felix to do a very muddy 50km race tomorrow.
130mm air spring to replace the 160.
165mm cranks to replace the 175’s.
2.3 DHR2/Aggressor combo to replace the 2.6’s

A littler lower in BB than ideal, but not a lot lower than Felix’s process, but less travel, so it will do the job.

@slider_phil doing the same race, so he can keep an eye on Felix. I’ll be so far behind both, they’ll think I’m a sweeper.

Yes, the front tyre is on backwards. It’s how I swing.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Prepared it for Felix to do a very muddy 50km race tomorrow.
130mm air spring to replace the 160.
165mm cranks to replace the 175’s.
2.3 DHR2/Aggressor combo to replace the 2.6’s

A littler lower in BB than ideal, but not a lot lower than Felix’s process, but less travel, so it will do the job.

@slider_phil doing the same race, so he can keep an eye on Felix. I’ll be so far behind both, they’ll think I’m a sweeper.

Yes, the front tyre is on backwards. It’s how I swing.
View attachment 352864
Your kitchen looks less impressive from this angle.

moorey

call me Mia
If it is half as cold as it is here now then you will wish you were in kitchen tomorrow.
It’s possibly half as cold as there...5deg...but I don’t know where you are.
I’m already wishing I didn’t race tomorrow, by joves.

Had 70mm of rain today. More, and sub 10 deg tomorrow.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Got some mt7s with hc3s all lined up. Down to frame, fork n shock combo with wheels. Was sold on the last clay or glen, but that forbidden druids awfully tempting. And feel like buying a 27.5 is risky these days, do I buy 29 and slam 27.5 in the back.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Got some mt7s with hc3s all lined up. Down to frame, fork n shock combo with wheels. Was sold on the last clay or glen, but that forbidden druids awfully tempting. And feel like buying a 27.5 is risky these days, do I buy 29 and slam 27.5 in the back.
I tried rocking the mullet on a Ripmo - handled awesome but BB was way too low for anything with techy climbs or chunky descents. Gawd it was fun on groomed trails though!

For what it's worth, I don't think 27.5 is going anywhere either. It's the more playful feeling wheelsize, and there's still many different bikes, rims and tyres being produced.