Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
I'm not about to go down in Rotorburn history with an ass photo

But no, taint is fine. Not my first 3hr slog in the saddle this year.

I was however, finding mud in areas on my body that I thought where well protected
3h isn’t uncommon for me...though I was closer to 4 on Saturday. :(
One of my slowest ever rides of that distance, I might add.
Was the hard lumpy mud build ups that has left me tender...oh, and a different saddle than usual might have contributed.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
3h isn’t uncommon for me...though I was closer to 4 on Saturday. :(
One of my slowest ever rides of that distance, I might add.
Was the hard lumpy mud build ups that has left me tender...oh, and a different saddle than usual might have contributed. View attachment 352929
The faster you go, the less time you have to spend peddling! It's a bit of a revelation tbh

Dunno about stats on my best 3hr times but I set a power PR for that time frame by a few watts, so probably the fastest I could've done it.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
But you’re 4km short. Cheater.
Where did you make those extra 2kms on me, go back and session a few obstacles?

Funnily enough, towards the end of the first lap I was coming down from the lookout peak and to my right a singlespeeder came out from the right hand road (obviously skipping the entire pinch climb to the summit). He reckons he got lost and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt after he nearly missed another obvious turnoff not long after starting the second lap

moorey

call me Mia
Runkeeper is always a bit out. Always under (generally 5-7%), compared to mates when there run garmin etc, so I reckon I did a solid 50+.
I’m still not convinced you didn’t cheat, just to make me look bad :eek:

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Forgetting that kirsty had a friend coming around for dinner... Was not even remotely mentally prepared to have to put pants on and be sociable. Tough times.