Little Things You Hate

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Do these work for other "cold sores" on other parts of your body? Asking for a friend...
I believe they do. I got shingles a couple of years ago and had to get some from the chemist. I didn't realise they treated more than one condition and the conversation with the girl in the chemist was a little embarrassing.
Me: I don't suppose you'd get many people my age coming in for this.
Chemgirl: Don't worry lot's of people catch it and it's fully treatable now.
Then I get home and read the slip it came with and find out it's for treating the clap as well. I know what Chemgirl was thinking.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Oh fuck that. You must be livid.
Yes. Yes I am...

That is some awesome work.
I was impressed. It's a small rural post office and the postmistress says " The boxes are a little damaged..."
But who to start with??!!!
Cyclingdeal were amazing though. Had a new wheelset out to me within an hour and sent a RTS docket. Promised to try and make them more Australia Post proof too. Not sure what that means.....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yes. Yes I am...

I was impressed. It's a small rural post office and the postmistress says " The boxes are a little damaged..."

But who to start with??!!!
Cyclingdeal were amazing though. Had a new wheelset out to me within an hour and sent a RTS docket. Promised to try and make them more Australia Post proof too. Not sure what that means.....
I have previously contacted them about their piss poor packaging. While my items weren't damaged there was a real risk they could have been...you know Australia post and all. They assured me they were looking into doing a better job. I guess not.