What does your day look like?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
A few shots from the David Hack Classic, as usual a great day. I parked my M2 next to an M635CSi and was surprised to see that my baby M was as long and wider than the M car that started the M cars for everyone.

We know what mult21 means don't we Seb?

'23 Studie restored from a rusting hulk and a dozen boxes of bits.

A mini bus thing!

The first tractor I ever drove!

There wre two Marchetti S-211s flying formation. One pilot was a current Singaporean airforce officer on loan.

To have one of these with E30 M3 running gear.

And my mate went up in the P51D

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A day of making coffee. I had a customer that came in at about 2:01 and ordered 2 coffees...then after a minute of waiting asked if we could hurry it all up for him because he was joining a tour at 2. The 2 coffees were in his hands in just under 3 minutes. The screen that shows what orders are up has a timer. It was difficult to not point out that without a time machine he wasn't getting his coffee before 2. What a fuck wit! And unlike most people that do that, he was not an old person.

Attachments

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
A day of making coffee. I had a customer that came in at about 2:01 and ordered 2 coffees...then after a minute of waiting asked if we could hurry it all up for him because he was joining a tour at 2. The 2 coffees were in his hands in just under 3 minutes. The screen that shows what orders are up has a timer. It was difficult to not point out that without a time machine he wasn't getting his coffee before 2. What a fuck wit! And unlike most people that do that, he was not an old person.
I'm sure there's a much more appropriate pattern you can glorify his coffee with, unlike the barista who this morning gave me a long black instead of a strong cap, only noticed when I was a few kms from the cafe and though "why did they double cup my coffee" pulled it up for a sip and got a whiff and realised quick smartish.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm sure there's a much more appropriate pattern you can glorify his coffee with, unlike the barista who this morning gave me a long black instead of a strong cap, only noticed when I was a few kms from the cafe and though "why did they double cup my coffee" pulled it up for a sip and got a whiff and realised quick smartish.
Contrary to popular belief, I am unable to free pour a dick and balls on people's coffee. I wish I could.

That long black will fuck your day real fast.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Does that look plumb Bob?

Is the rock too friable to drill deep and chemset? At a previous house a near neighbour started to dig foundations and in places was barely under the grass. He was able to drill bar into the rock.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
As shown earlier, one post is directly into rock.

This post base location had no rock for 800mm, hence the concrete, set with steel into the rock. Because I’m mad, and like to do it once & forever...

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Wasnt sure if there was the same rock under it all.

You need a walkway to the tree and a spiral staircase down to the water.