What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
For sure trail dog now?
Still too little. Hasn’t had his last immunisation yet, he’s just nudging 4 months old. Soon though! It’s gonna be great

@droenn
Still a puppy luckily, just gotten alot fluffier and no longer needs to be let out to pee in the middle of the night

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Screenshots are going to be screen dependent - if you're using a big screened, recent model phone, the images will still be big.

Just get the image resizer app I linked to before for mobile resizing, or do it properly on a computer and have your photo library synced across devices.
Tapatalk for mobile.... has inbuilt resizing option straight from the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jpez

Down on the left!
Feels like it's been at least 7 years since I rode that last! Any of the trails changed? Is rockin still alive? Or that ski jump on city?
Was there for shuttles on Sunday. Rockin is still there and as gnarly as ever. I don’t think a lot has changed for a while besides a bit of maintenance here and there.
Love maldon.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
UI on tapatalk is horrible. New version (since the last big RB update) of Xenforo scales well across devices so you don't need to deal with it anymore. I don't actually use my phone much for forums though, ipad/laptop much nicer :)

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.

Ready to roll, except a rear brake thats waiting on the right mounts. That’s also why the cables are a mess, and yes the dropper cable outer is too long, I’ll splash out on a new cable when I pick up brake mounts.

Quick roll down the road says it’s a nice bike that fits the same as my scout. Which is a shame because that amount of spacers under the stem is gross looking, but I can’t get rid of them because the bike fits nicely haha!
Rear suspender seems nice and active, but next to no bob when pedalling. V.good, will need to huck some stuff this weekend to see how it goes.

Perfect 5/7, would buy off @beeb
again.

Last edited:

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Was there for shuttles on Sunday. Rockin is still there and as gnarly as ever. I don’t think a lot has changed for a while besides a bit of maintenance here and there.
Love maldon.
Rockin was always my fav, under the lines always changed.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Ready to roll, except a rear brake thats waiting on the right mounts. That’s also why the cables are a mess, and yes the dropper cable outer is too long, I’ll splash out on a new cable when I pick up brake mounts.
Looks great, all minor details. Gee,e we have to meet up again one day for a ride down in da' Shire.

Perfect 5/7, would buy off @beeb again.
If he was a little bit shorter then I'd be buying @beeb bike bits too.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Getting the kids seat onto Poodles old Sasquatch frame. Forks will be some old school fox 36 at 160mm. Damned 30mm seat posts. Have a 27.2 to 30.0 shim on the way from France of all places.
I'm keen to see this one all done.

Let's see, the Pood's old frame, Ok,
Fox 36's Ok,
Kids seat...........well......roll on the Danny Daycare video.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
What I did for others bikes.....

Installed trail markers on our newest trail network here in rAdelaide...
Newest? As in its official now or am I slightly off in my placement?
What I did for others bikes.....

Installed trail markers on our newest trail network here in rAdelaide...View attachment 353622View attachment 353621
View attachment 353622
DAMMIT. Old Mate that we stay with on visits used to live 5 minutes from there......

Not to mention I used to live 5 minutes from there, but that was 10 years ago

Superb sunset shot BTW