What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
Fitted up the DHX2 I bought from beeb last night and took it for a run this morning. Shock felt awesome. Currently running in the more open recommended stsrting range on compression (9 clicks) and faster than starting range on rebound (12 clicks). Bike still pops pretty well but much more composed in chunder. It replaced a FloatX with Vorsprung air can.

I have failed image upload.....

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Fitted up the DHX2 I bought from beeb last night and took it for a run this morning. Shock felt awesome. Currently running in the more open recommended stsrting range on compression (9 clicks) and faster than starting range on rebound (12 clicks). Bike still pops pretty well but much more composed in chunder. It replaced a FloatX with Vorsprung air can.

I have failed image upload.....
@Dozer
Another file too big victim......

Calvin27

Eats Squid
I replaced a headset. Couldn't find my pvc pipe that I use to install the race crown, went to bunnings, didn't want to pay $6 for a tube, but did and turns out I bought the wrong size anyway. Not having any more coins for the sausage sizzle, I decided a vacuum cleaner pipe would do the job and it did. #feellikemcgyver

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Screenshots are going to be screen dependent - if you're using a big screened, recent model phone, the images will still be big.

Just get the image resizer app I linked to before for mobile resizing, or do it properly on a computer and have your photo library synced across devices.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Screenshots are going to be screen dependent - if you're using a big screened, recent model phone, the images will still be big.

Just get the image resizer app I linked to before for mobile resizing, or do it properly on a computer and have your photo library synced across devices.
Linked before?

Any chance you remember the name?