Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I like Ross. Super ridiculously smart bloke and very personable in person. I'd love to see him debate any of these idiots, but like all super smart and motivated people they have any number of much better things to do with their time.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I like Ross. Super ridiculously smart bloke and very personable in person. I'd love to see him debate any of these idiots, but like all super smart and motivated people they have any number of much better things to do with their time.
His son is very good at what he does, also a nice guy. I’ve got huge respect for Ross’ economic analysis, never read that particular report though.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It's an odd thing...if we are sick, we visit a doctor. If our car needs repairs, we visit the mechanic. When we have trouble with the law, we consult a solicitor. There are plenty of other areas in life where we trust the advice of the trained expert of that field. Yet when we have trouble with the climate...climate scientists can't be trusted.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Dodgy quasi science is one thing but the I heard it from my mate who heard it from his dog who sniffed the arse of a dog that pissed on the fence of some place where the guy said climate change was bullshit is downright dangerous. Social media doing its best to spread misinformation like vaccines cause mountain biking...

EDIT: I should clarify this...

I copped the whole greens prevented hazard reduction burning thing from an outlaw after Christmas. So I said how did they do that? The response was that a cousin works for QFARs and they heard their boss discussing it with the big boss at the station. So I said tell me how the greens managed this since they are not in power, in fact do not even have an MP or local member in this area. How are the greens running QFARs? Everybody knows the greens stop the back burns. There was an even jucier rumour about QFARs that only Putin and Trump could think was real, or two dogs sniffing arses. Anyway I have met the cousin before at an extended family function and I look forward to our next meeting.

Last edited:

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Dodgy quasi science is one thing but the I heard it from my mate who heard it from his dog who sniffed the arse of a dog that pissed on the fence of some place where the guy said climate change was bullshit is downright dangerous. Social media doing its best to spread misinformation like vaccines cause mountain biking...

EDIT: I should clarify this...

I copped the whole greens prevented hazard reduction burning thing from an outlaw after Christmas. So I said how did they do that? The response was that a cousin works for QFARs and they heard their boss discussing it with the big boss at the station. So I said tell me how the greens managed this since they are not in power, in fact do not even have an MP or local member in this area. How are the greens running QFARs? Everybody knows the greens stop the back burns. There was an even jucier rumour about QFARs that only Putin and Trump could think was real, or two dogs sniffing arses. Anyway I have met the cousin before at an extended family function and I look forward to our next meeting.

Mr Adonis

Likes Bikes
And that was the other one I was going to post.

@Mr Adonis keen to see the evidence you have that makes you say otherwise.

The above 2 links say otherwise,
Anyway, this has turned into a dick swinging contest - we will never come to an agreement on this topic,
There is NO consensus on the science, so we all believe what we want, rightly or wrongly.
Even at work, no-one can agree on climate change.
But Im done commenting on environmental issues here!
Who knows what might happen if I ever catch up with you çlimate change beleivers' on the trail, as i value my 'safety'- joking!
No hard feelings to anyone, but it is a MTB forum, so lets enjoy riding first and foremost. Lets all respect each other, regardles
of opinions.

LPG

likes thicc birds

The above 2 links say otherwise,
Anyway, this has turned into a dick swinging contest - we will never come to an agreement on this topic,
There is NO consensus on the science, so we all believe what we want, rightly or wrongly.
Even at work, no-one can agree on climate change.
But Im done commenting on environmental issues here!
Who knows what might happen if I ever catch up with you çlimate change beleivers' on the trail, as i value my 'safety'- joking!
No hard feelings to anyone, but it is a MTB forum, so lets enjoy riding first and foremost. Lets all respect each other, regardles
of opinions.

"Academic research has identified it as one of the Conservative think tanks central to promoting climate change denial."

"Donors to CEI include a number of companies in the energy, technology, automotive, and alcohol and tobacco industries."

It's important to understand that some organisations are paid to present some biased reports to show what their donors want to show to try and argue against what the less biased scientists are showing.