COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Where was the doctor from? Super Gran was very upset about an Australian doctor dto g mysteriously because he knew the truth about the virus.. .

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
And wasn’t Sydney an outbreak hotspot?
if it wasnt ....it is now.

"Thousands of cruise ship passengers who disembarked in Sydney have been contacted after it was later revealed that four people onboard had coronavirus and others potentially exposed.

About 3800 passengers and crew were on board the Ruby Princess before it arrived in Sydney and passengers were allowed to leave."

safreek

I rode past the train station today and there wasn't any people waiting on the platform but the when the train arrived, a large hoard of people unloaded from it. Even the Qld local government elections are going ahead.
Should the qld govt be in the douche of the day thread.
I guess Scotty should be, should of overreacted instead of under reacting.
Perfect breeding ground for the jackboot, and after all the effort put into wiping out racism

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Went to work on Friday like everyone else. Kirsty’s work has explicitly said they’re not supporting work from home and mine has said you can if you have to but come to work otherwise :(

I think I’m not going in on Monday anyway. I have a remote login and can work on the iMac.

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Seems so logical. More testing = more info. More info = better control over the situation. If everyone that had the coronavirus now knew about it we could probably get it under control in a fortnight.

I wonder how many test kits we have in Australia?

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Went to work on Friday like everyone else. Kirsty’s work has explicitly said they’re not supporting work from home and mine has said you can if you have to but come to work otherwise :(

I think I’m not going in on Monday anyway. I have a remote login and can work on the iMac.
Our work is scrambling to get work from home set up for critical staff. The network could not cope with the increased demand.
We have more than a few staff that need constant supervision in the office and we are about to give them work from home access :eek:

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
627 deaths in italy yesterday....taking the country's death toll to 4,032.

Lifeguards still working?
Surely not.

#fakenewsmaybe
nope....we really are that stupid