Little Things You Love

SummitFever

Eats Squid
LTIL: new singletrack, especially when it means I don't have to ride the fireroad it runs parallel to!

I don't know who you are, but a big shoutout to whomever has put this new track in. Especially good to have more singletrack meters from home.

stirk

Burner
Speaking from experience ?

Those fuckers stink, they'll spray everything in ya shed and then shit all over your cars and bikes at the same time. :mad:
The possum itself does not stink and is less smelly than a wet dog that's been swimming in the surf and rolling in other dogs shits and rotting jelly fish. What the fuck is wrong with dogs that makes them do that! And then they want to lick you and have you give them tummy tickle after having a dog orgy with festering filth on the beach. Bloody mongrels.

But yeah, the bloody possum piss and shit everywhere but on them is rank, maybe that's why they smell like roses, the world is their toilet and it doesn't stick to them.

Emergency TP sorted, the claws can't be worse than the sandpaper TP work buys for us.

Flow-Rider

Burner
The possum itself does not stink and is less smelly than a wet dog that's been swimming in the surf and rolling in other dogs shits and rotting jelly fish. What the fuck is wrong with dogs that makes them do that! And then they want to lick you and have you give them tummy tickle after having a dog orgy with festering filth on the beach. Bloody mongrels.

But yeah, the bloody possum piss and shit everywhere but on them is rank, maybe that's why they smell like roses, the world is their toilet and it doesn't stick to them.

Emergency TP sorted, the claws can't be worse than the sandpaper TP work buys for us.
They spray their scent everywhere to mark out territory, I can tell when they've been for a visit and I open the shed door and you get a foul waft hit your face as soon as you enter. Their claws are razor sharp similar to a cat, I grabbed one when I was kid and found out the hard way. Cute fuzzy animal until they end up in your roof, fornicating and have turf wars in the middle of the night.

P.S. They'll make mince meat of your nut sacks.

stirk

Burner
They spray their scent everywhere to mark out territory, I can tell when they've been for a visit and I open the shed door and you get a foul waft hit your face as soon as you enter. Their claws are razor sharp similar to a cat, I grabbed one when I was kid and found out the hard way. Cute fuzzy animal until they end up in your roof, fornicating and have turf wars in the middle of the night.

P.S. They'll make mince meat of your nut sacks.
Haha the fuckers stink and crap all over my place and do running races on my roof at 3am. I hate them as they eat my chillies so I need fences to protect my garden but I also love them as they are a native animal just trying to live.. I've an old mum living in one roof and the baby in another section.

Both have cataract's and the old girl comes out at midday.

Possum Terminator!

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Jesus! I knew kiwi tastes were awful, but thus is a new low.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Kiwis are not fans of possums: