Newly Released Bikes General

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yeah, preorder a new Meta HT frame @HamboCairns ? it ships 10th July so you're ahead of the curve.

Alternatively, put up WTB ad here - have been some nice HT frames going on here recently.
I was thinking he keeps saving and waits for the new meta tr. Time for a secret hambo stash.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I was thinking he keeps saving and waits for the new meta tr. Time for a secret hambo stash.
I’ve been searching around for something to replace the GG. The upcoming Meta Am Ticks all the boxes for me.
The new Commys look awesome.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
No change I can afford a Meta TR, I'm saving $45/w at the moment, a long way to go for a TR!

FUCK - The 2021 Fuse just went up on the internal Specialized website.

The 2020 model was $2,300

The 2021 model is.... $2,650 :eek:

The main difference is SX 12sp -> Deore 12sp, and Level T -> Deore 4 pots, and that's um, that's it. Specialized really know how to take the piss.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
No change I can afford a Meta TR, I'm saving $45/w at the moment, a long way to go for a TR!

FUCK - The 2021 Fuse just went up on the internal Specialized website.

The 2020 model was $2,300

The 2021 model is.... $2,650 :eek:

The main difference is SX 12sp -> Deore 12sp, and Level T -> Deore 4 pots, and that's um, that's it. Specialized really know how to take the piss.
Thats $350 well spent in my book.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk