What does your day look like?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Did get this made up and on the wall while the kids had a jump on the trampoline (ffs is the boogie man under the trampoline, why can’t they use it on their own?)

The hole for the 3mm was too big, hence it’s dropped down. Still plenty fancy enough, an off cut of mountain ash rubbed in bees wax.

Last edited:

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Did get this made up and on the wall while the kids had a jump on the trampoline (ffs is the boogie man under the trampoline, why can’t they use it on their own?)

The hole for the 3.5mm was too big, hence it’s dropped down. Still plenty fancy enough, an off cut of mountain ash rubbed in bees wax.

It's all about the double bounce! ha ha

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
Yeah, send them into orbit or knock their front teeth with their own knees enough from a double bounce and you'll become the boogeyman.

My missus wants a trampoline for my young fella. As fun as the Simpsons references could be, it'll be me that has to drag it around so it doesn't ruin all the grass.

Minlak

custom titis
Yeah, send them into orbit or knock their front teeth with their own knees enough from a double bounce and you'll become the boogeyman.

My missus wants a trampoline for my young fella. As fun as the Simpsons references could be, it'll be me that has to drag it around so it doesn't ruin all the grass.
Orrrrr you dig it into the ground so it’s permanent and the top is just above ground height so when you go careening off the sides you don’t fall so far

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Worked at a funeral of sorts today. Given the reduced numbers of attendees allowed at the actual funeral we did a catered video link with a capacity crowd. This was a strange scenario.

Of note among the attendees was the older man wearing a suit jacket and pants with dress shoes...but a hi-vis work shirt under the jacket.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Spent the day moving a lot of furniture in anticipation of increasing trade...point out that shit is on the verge of lockdown again...nah that won't work us. Oh I beg to differ. I should have engaged in a wager.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Rode with some mates this morning then formed & fitted the flashing/fascia to the front of the garage:

View attachment 365270

View attachment 365271

Doesn't look like much but is a 300mm L-shaped box section that weighs 30+kg.

Getting it up there and fitted with minimal oil canning was not easy!
You used some weird roofing with insulation attached to it too didn't you?

...but how good is a bit of tidy flashing?

(I thought about wording that differently, but why deny poodle his fun?)

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You used some weird roofing with insulation attached to it too didn't you?

...but how good is a bit of tidy flashing?

(I thought about wording that differently, but why deny poodle his fun?)

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
I don't know these technical terms enough to find any innuendo! But I O know that nobody wants a tiny slide.