Little Things You Hate

Mr Adonis

Likes Bikes
LTIH is that down here in Melbourne we have PERFECT riding weather right now!!!
Very dry winter, my local trails along Yarra and Candlebark Park ive heard are in great condition....
No hot sun means no sunscreen; no snakes; working from home means i finish work at 3pm, so have stacks of riding time available.
BUT unfortunately been injured, I will be starting riding early September, which because of Murphys Law, means heavy rain....

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
To replace with pure white, flavourless ones...did you miss my rant and FB group?
I honestly didn't see that...what the fuck is wrong with this world
I purchased a 4 pack from coles the other week and was getting a little worried about 1/2 way through the 3rd roll..
are these grey imported fruit tingles, this practice needs to stop!...I blame Chyna

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Nooooooo share what you have with somebody!
Watch them take your dog when they leave in the car you bought.
Fuck yeah that’s livin. It’ll be even better if you have kids.
I feel you dude. Women have an amazing ability to deal up the burn when they want to hurt you. Hope things are on the mend in the house of ultra? Pretty sure a "fuck my ex" thread would yield some great stories.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I feel you dude. Women have an amazing ability to deal up the burn when they want to hurt you. Hope things are on the mend in the house of ultra? Pretty sure a "fuck my ex" thread would yield some great stories.
It’s ok. Slowly getting over the injury now so riding is a thing I can do again, which is pretty nice. Finances have improved drastically (moving back into parents and leasing house =moar moneys. Who’da thunk it) which is also nice.
I’ll miss my little family for awhile longer but not much I can do about that.
Definitely be doing things differently next time round.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It’s ok. Slowly getting over the injury now so riding is a thing I can do again, which is pretty nice. Finances have improved drastically (moving back into parents and leasing house =moar moneys. Who’da thunk it) which is also nice.
I’ll miss my little family for awhile longer but not much I can do about that.
Definitely be doing things differently next time round.
This feels familiar. You'll get there. But it takes a while. I'm glad I didn't loose a dog over it. Mine died just before shit fell apart and I never liked the fucking rabbit anyway!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Isn't he supposed to be coaching you to huck the rock!?!?!
ahahaha! SADDLE UP @hifiandmtb IT’S TIME TO GET SENDY

Tell me more. After this next shit weather, Loftus time???
I’ve been chillin at wylde and found some smooth xc loftus stuff (south of tramlines, not were we normally go) that’s pretty new to me and is great fun. It’s pretty slow going for me though, standing up is still pretty average in the rough stuff. If your feeling patient sure thing!