Little Things You Hate

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Bought a set of BOSE wireless earbuds on the weekend, sounded flat and horrible so they went back. JB HI-FI chick was a legend, let me swap them for some Sony buds. These fuckers won't even turn on.

I just want some nice earbuds FFS :mad:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Bought a set of BOSE wireless earbuds on the weekend, sounded flat and horrible so they went back. JB HI-FI chick was a legend, let me swap them for some Sony buds. These fuckers won't even turn on.

Common denominator was?

Ackland

chats d'élevage

I've got the new jaybirds and they're good

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Not me!

Although I made myself so confused reading all the reviews. JB has almost everything, I'll be trying one of each at this rate.
You need to do some checking first.

Find which is your dominant ear. Do this by graphing over several days, preferably weeks how loud you can cope with ramstein through each ear one by one.

Then do a frequency response at differing volume levels. Start at 120dB and work up. Again best done over several weeks to get statistically valid data.

By the time you have enough data to analyse you wont need earplugs things.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
You need to do some checking first.

Find which is your dominant ear. Do this by graphing over several days, preferably weeks how loud you can cope with ramstein through each ear one by one.

Then do a frequency response at differing volume levels. Start at 120dB and work up. Again best done over several weeks to get statistically valid data.

By the time you have enough data to analyse you wont need earplugs things.
Twenty years of printing presses has already given me far too much data......