Little Things You Hate

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Did similar. Was told to eat about 6 or whatever it was of the so so sized ones. Half an hour, 45min later nothing. Young and impatient.
Fuckit. Let’s eat another 6.
10 min later the first 6 come on. Oh boy.
And then someone took that oh so metal pic you posted the other day?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
My first mushie trip, did it with an experienced mate. We had picked a ton, and I was the one making the tea with them. I asked how many we needed. He said about 30. He meant between us. I thought he meant each.
was an interesting first time, I can tell you.
About how many I had. But it triggered a seizure for me and shit went downhill fast after that...

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Your tale of misfortune makes me think of someone I haven't watched in a long time...

Only difference is I should have been in hospital that night. Or more accurately shouldn’t have tried mushrooms... I had epilepsy when I was a teenager - for me drugs are bad mKay!
I wasn’t actually dying, but the tripping part of my brain was convinced I was, and I spent a long time trying to deal with that. Even though it wasn’t real, the fear was. Not fun.

Flow-Rider

Burner
People that ride in wet trails are a big downside of MTB'ing. Just don't do it. It shouldn't have to be spelt out. I'm with the walkers on this one.
If they most likely walked or rode to the side where the water drained off it wouldn't of happened but what makes it worse is that there was an event held in the area, I hope it wasn't that group that caused this because they should have known better or at least go back to fix it up.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I ride a lot of horse trails and the horses chop the tracks up much worse than that. Sometimes it gets near unrideable with boggy sections that seem to have no bottom. Biggest hazard is on the grassed sections where big holes can be under the turf. Been over the bars at least once because of it. I get it looks bad but not terrible.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I ride a lot of horse trails and the horses chop the tracks up much worse than that. Sometimes it gets near unrideable with boggy sections that seem to have no bottom. Biggest hazard is on the grassed sections where big holes can be under the turf. Been over the bars at least once because of it. I get it looks bad but not terrible.
I see a few horses on local trails from time to time, but Parks and BCC spew when they see stuff like this and then gets used against us when we try to lobby for new trails.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I see a few horses on local trails from time to time, but Parks and BCC spew when they see stuff like this and then gets used against us when we try to lobby for new trails.
That is a pity. Tricky when you are being judged by walkers only. Mind you mud is natural the enemy of drivetrains. Except for sand, that shit is the worst.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Only difference is I should have been in hospital that night. Or more accurately shouldn’t have tried mushrooms... I had epilepsy when I was a teenager - for me drugs are bad mKay!
I wasn’t actually dying, but the tripping part of my brain was convinced I was, and I spent a long time trying to deal with that. Even though it wasn’t real, the fear was. Not fun.
True, when you are already dead inside can you die again?