Little Things You Hate

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Bloody dhl delaying package (because who fricken knows why). It's in the country. It's taking longer to get from Syd Airport to my door 45mins away than it did to get from a factory in the UK to Sydney.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
a bug on the optus website so I cant sign up for a new ISP. go to support and they need my name, address, phone number ABN, to work around a bug. if they suck this much for a simple issue to try and sign up how much will they suck solving any ongoing issues?
We chose Optus over Telstra because Telstra is Fucking Useless when shit goes wrong. We've had a few issues over the years but all were sorted without memorable issues

Minlak

custom titis
Lol got a tracking event from us package from 22 Sept - I was hoping it would land Sydney when or if it did - seems it landed Melbourne - so that’s gonna suck - wonder if it needs to go tot Tas and WA this time before I get it :)

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Fucking hazard reductions! This one near me right now got out of hand & they are throwing absolutely everything at it, that RFS 737, a dozen helicoptors and what seems to be many metro fire service trucks too:

Fuck we be stupid.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I could see that from my lookout this afternoon and just heard about it on the news.

Hopefully they get that under control rwal soon. The Waterfall side on RNP is the burnt side isn't it?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Geeez, it is stupid that they went ahead with any burns today since it was pretty windy.

Many bad things with fire can happen when the wind picks up.

Hope they get it under control but leaving it till tomorrow doesn't inspire confidence.