Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fuck me...just getting up for work and the first drops of rain are hitting the roof. Will see where this is at when it is time to get on the bike but I'm guessing wet...very wet.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fuck me...just getting up for work and the first drops of rain are hitting the roof. Will see where this is at when it is time to get on the bike but I'm guessing wet...very wet.
It gets better...it didn't rain on me during my ride to work, but ominous clouds were there so I whacked on the wet weather gear. When the sun came out I discovered the royal racing spray jacket doesn't breathe well! So I have a wonder aroma...

And after a bit of why the fuck am I walking so wonky? I worked it out. Going to be a long short shift.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Bledisloe. I wasn't expecting a win, but I did hope it'd be close. Not sure what's worse - that Australia got flogged so badly or that NZ didn't really look like they needed to get out of second gear to perform said flogging.

Not sure how much of that was down to conditions but from the start it just never looked like the Wallabies were in it.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Bledisloe. I wasn't expecting a win, but I did hope it'd be close. Not sure what's worse - that Australia got flogged so badly or that NZ didn't really look like they needed to get out of second gear to perform said flogging.

Not sure how much of that was down to conditions but from the start it just never looked like the Wallabies were in it.
Perhaps they had to cut all the 'good' players (are there any decent wallabies atm??) to pay for Folau's lawsuit - because HIS Jeebus hates the gays. Cunt. I hope folau and his hateful dad find out when they die that, not only does God(des?) love everyone, but also takes special delight in sending hateful chunts down the express drop chute to a bespoke Hell, which will, no doubt, be Extra FABULOUS. Just for them. ;)

Jpez

Down on the left!
Joe public back in Bunnings.
It was so pleasant when it was just tradespeople getting what they needed but it’s bedlam again.
Now it’s back to dodging nuff nuffs blocking isles and staring at different products they have no business even contemplating the home handy man cluster fuck they are about to go home and commit which will then require the wife to call up a ‘handy man’ (term used very loosely) and get them to come around and try to fix up the fuck up hubby just did which won’t be much better but still fucked which will then require another call to finally a qualified tradesperson to fix the aforementioned fuckup perpetrated by two previous nuff nuffs.
This morning saw a fellow in a Renault hatchback towing a courtesy trailer with the jockey wheel still down (brought it in from the car park like that) and 3 feet of unsupported plaster sheet hanging off the back. It could only end one way.
Couldn’t get a park in the trade section because it was full of old Mediterranean men with homemade wooden roof racks on their old shitty 80’s falcons and hatchbacks so I bailed.
Maybe I’m an elitest tradie I dunno but I kinda liked it the way it was. Haha.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Fuckin’ Inner City Elitist Lefty Tradies @Jpez shouldn’t you be going to Mitre 10?
I know right. I try to get supplies from Provans in Clifton hill as they have a leather apron wearing mustachioed barista serving great fair trade coffee and egg and bacon rolls with homemade chutney and Kampot cracked black pepper but it’s a long way to go to avoid the great unwashed masses. Sigh.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Joe public back in Bunnings.
It was so pleasant when it was just tradespeople getting what they needed but it’s bedlam again.
Now it’s back to dodging nuff nuffs blocking isles and staring at different products they have no business even contemplating the home handy man cluster fuck they are about to go home and commit which will then require the wife to call up a ‘handy man’ (term used very loosely) and get them to come around and try to fix up the fuck up hubby just did which won’t be much better but still fucked which will then require another call to finally a qualified tradesperson to fix the aforementioned fuckup perpetrated by two previous nuff nuffs.
This morning saw a fellow in a Renault hatchback towing a courtesy trailer with the jockey wheel still down (brought it in from the car park like that) and 3 feet of unsupported plaster sheet hanging off the back. It could only end one way.
Couldn’t get a park in the trade section because it was full of old Mediterranean men with homemade wooden roof racks on their old shitty 80’s falcons and hatchbacks so I bailed.
Maybe I’m an elitest tradie I dunno but I kinda liked it the way it was. Haha.
You say that, but we all know you can't trust a tradesperson. They will just rip to off.