Little Things You Hate

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Telstra is a pain to deal with at the best of times so you'd think changing to another company would sort my problems there. They cant tell me how to return the foxtel boxes despite all my service being through telstra. I get mail today thanking me for resigning with them. And you cant contact support unless you install their app.

So as per normal practice to get anywhere with telstra, to the TiO we go.

slowmick

38-39"
I got a tip online that if you want to talk to a person at telstra just answer ever question with "complaint" when you call. eventually you get put through to a person. has worked for me. been trying to disconnect our internet since march. they are not very good at anything it seems.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Go to a Telstra franchise shop at the local shopping centre and throw your toys there.

I feel for all of those shops that just want to sell phones but have to put up with the world turning up and complaining about their bills. What did they expect?

safreek

LTIH: coming to brizzy bikeless confident that a bike to suit me would pop up for sale. Not a fucking thing. All this time I have been lurking different areas planning a hitup in the city.
Disappointed I was convinced not to bring a bike

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've not long finished a day of making (pretty good) coffee for the people of Newcastle and have stopped in at one of my favourite local cafes for one myself. I see a few unfamiliar faces working here and am left to wonder if having a funky moustache was the only prerequisite for the job? Because it is evident nobody tasted this fellow's coffee!

Minlak

custom titis
I got a tip online that if you want to talk to a person at telstra just answer ever question with "complaint" when you call. eventually you get put through to a person. has worked for me. been trying to disconnect our internet since march. they are not very good at anything it seems.
"Banana" - Just keep saying Banana repeatedly - the system will eventually say "I will put you through to a consultant" - the problem with doing any of these methods now is that there really is the right section for everything. A lot of the time you will just keep explaining yourself over and over again to each new operator they pass you to.

slowmick

38-39"
"Banana" - Just keep saying Banana repeatedly - the system will eventually say "I will put you through to a consultant" - the problem with doing any of these methods now is that there really is the right section for everything. A lot of the time you will just keep explaining yourself over and over again to each new operator they pass you to.
i tried billing for months. they were not taking accounts calls only call from people connection problems. the automatic system would just hang up on me. I went to a telstra shop to get it fixed in June. they couldn't fix it and said that the escalation team wasn't currently working. So just keep contacting them, getting the bill credited and wait for the escalation team to come back on line. Still waiting. I call, get through, people do the tappy tappy tappy thing. I get final notices saying I am disconnected and then the next month a new bill arrives...

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Got a brand new build that I can’t face dragging through the slop... so frustrating. But gee the garden is loving it, and after last summer it’s ameliorating things somewhat.

Butiwannaridemyfuggingnewbikefuggit.
It's Scottish! It'll think it's at home!

(I wouldn't do it either though...)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
i tried billing for months. they were not taking accounts calls only call from people connection problems. the automatic system would just hang up on me. I went to a telstra shop to get it fixed in June. they couldn't fix it and said that the escalation team wasn't currently working. So just keep contacting them, getting the bill credited and wait for the escalation team to come back on line. Still waiting. I call, get through, people do the tappy tappy tappy thing. I get final notices saying I am disconnected and then the next month a new bill arrives...

Give the ombudsman or commission a call and they will sort you out.