Newly Released Bikes General

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I'm told that's why Summit Cycles are now pushing (higher end) Specialized bikes too - because they need something to sell.
Reading between the lines it was more that they wanted a slice of the e-bike market and Santa Cruz was the only of their current brands that had one - and they only offer one model. Specialized has about 4 I think.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
That bigger size (teal) looks a bit weird TBH, and the smaller one (black) bottle cages are going to be awkward.

Is it the short stem, slacker head angles and lower offset fork...? I dunno, maybe its ok, just need to stare at it more

LPG

likes thicc birds
That bigger size (teal) looks a bit weird TBH, and the smaller one (black) bottle cages are going to be awkward.

Is it the short stem, slacker head angles and lower offset fork...? I dunno, maybe its ok, just need to stare at it more
Steel FS bikes look different, a bit strange. It looks good on a hardtail but I haven't seen many steel FS frames that dont look a bit odd

SummitFever

Eats Squid
I like that they have a reasonable length head tube on the larger frame. So much bad engineering happening at the moment with super short headtubes, slack front ends and then riders increasing bar height with lots spacers and riser bars.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
NEW COTIC ALERT!

Cotic Jeht - 140mm travel 29er, optimised for 150mm forks but can go 140mm. Sits between the FlareMAX and the Rocket.

30 UK built launch frames available now, then Taiwan frames available early next year (and these will be cheaper).
As the new owner of the BFE Max that @kten had, I am almost certain this Jeht will be my next bike (N+1).
The BFE hardtail has no right to be as good or capable as it is, so I can only imagine how fun this thing would be.

Minlak

custom titis
Looking forward to reading how my current dream bike (ActoFive P-Train) fares against the more common bikes. Shame it's not the CNC version but I lust over both.

View attachment 369662

The only problem I have with this as a test bike in the field is that doesn't he say there is only going to be 20 made this fall so that 20 in 3 mths and an about figure. Don't get me wrong cool bike but how the fuck is anyone meant to buy it?

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
The only problem I have with this as a test bike in the field is that doesn't he say there is only going to be 20 made this fall so that 20 in 3 mths and an about figure. Don't get me wrong cool bike but how the fuck is anyone meant to buy it?
Just interesting to see how it goes against the production bikes. It's like reading a supercar review or something, none of the readers will ever get to buy one but they're still interested in it.

Minlak

custom titis
Just interesting to see how it goes against the production bikes. It's like reading a supercar review or something, none of the readers will ever get to buy one but they're still interested in it.
Oh 100% agree it will be cool to see it compared however I just think for this style of review it should be bikes that are available to the main stream - They could film a whole other series on "Dream" or "Wishful" thinking bikes.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm seriously tempted by 3 of the bikes on the Pinkbike list, and find their reviews to be useful; but with limited stock everywhere there's no way people can wait for them to drop each review over many weeks before making a decision.

Not the end of the world, but more data is always appreciated...

Minlak

custom titis
The Ibis Mojo manbag edition!
Yeah I saw it came complete with a Porkchop in place - I really want one but just dont want to spend $150 on it. I would still use a camel back on longer rides anyway sooo.

I wonder what the fuzzed out bike is?

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah I saw it came complete with a Porkchop in place - I really want one but just dont want to spend $150 on it. I would still use a camel back on longer rides anyway sooo.

I wonder what the fuzzed out bike is?
My guess is a new Nomad