Confessions from the fuckwits

nathanm

Eats Squid
seems I'm due for a successions of fuckwittery............

Rattle can sprayed the new frame on a hot, windy and sunny day. half way through I realised I'm wearing my favourite oakley sunglasses. The reflective blue lens was covered in paint and is proper fucked.

Over the last 12 months I've bought and sold a couple of bikes worth of old 26" stuff including several forks and wheels. I just bought the stepson a 26" giant Yukon Dually and a 26" DJ frame and have to now try and buy back a heap of 26" stuff.

JEBBS

Likes Dirt
Trying to fix a ongoing tubeless leak over about a week, yep got it nailed only to find it flat again.
Got the sealant around the valve, yep nailed it!!!
Mmmmm, flat again, wtf!!

On closer inspection the rim had taken a hit and side wall of rim was f..ked and sealant had no chance of sealing close to the valve.
Just reminding us all that is this right forum, cause I feel like a right f...wit

New rim and replaced the valve (cause I am align myself with the forum name) and look forward to uneventful riding tomorrow

Minlak

custom titis
Trying to fix a ongoing tubeless leak over about a week, yep got it nailed only to find it flat again.
Got the sealant around the valve, yep nailed it!!!
Mmmmm, flat again, wtf!!

On closer inspection the rim had taken a hit and side wall of rim was f..ked and sealant had no chance of sealing close to the valve.
Just reminding us all that is this right forum, cause I feel like a right f...wit

New rim and replaced the valve (cause I am align myself with the forum name) and look forward to uneventful riding tomorrow
Did you line up the valve stem with the brand name on the tyre? Or do we need another confession?