Little Things You Love

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The actor inside Darth Vader costume was tall (like 6.5 feet) and a weight lifter. He was a very large man. He had a role in the clockwork Orange film and I suppose I assumed you had seen that.
Sadly he has now become one with the force

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sadly he has now become one with the force

Just came here to post about that. Not the first time someone has been spoken of in the burn and then passed away quickly. There is some footage on you tube of Darth Vader with Prowse's voice. Apparently when filming the original (ep4) he was under the impression his voice would be Vader's. It wasn't until the film was released that he found out! Lucas had appai been a little deceptive. It is kind of amusing to hear the very British Vader.

Pete Seeger is on that list.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Audi drivers. How blessed are we to share the roads with these wonderful humans. They have risen above the need to indicate, or even wait for a break in the traffic, they can just go. And how much of a thrill is it when they overtake you with such purpose and precision when you've been holding them up from their important duties that await them!

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They have risen above the need to indicate, or even wait for a break in the traffic, they can just go.
saw a mclaren come within inches of being slammed this week when he tried to jump in a tiny gap on a 2 lane roundabout, DFO in sydney. he bogged the engine down and two cars just managed to stop inches away. he then recovered his dignity by running a red light at the next intersection.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
saw a mclaren come within inches of being slammed this week when he tried to jump in a tiny gap on a 2 lane roundabout, DFO in sydney. he bogged the engine down and two cars just managed to stop inches away. he then recovered his dignity by running a red light at the next intersection.
That's some risky arse business! Imagine how many woman within the line of sight are now pregnant from a man with such a powerful penis!

Flow-Rider

Burner
P plate drivers. How blessed are we to share the roads with these wonderful humans. They have risen above the need to indicate, or even wait for a break in the traffic, they can just go. And how much of a thrill is it when they overtake you with such purpose and precision when you've been holding them up from their important duties that await them!
:D

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Falcodore drivers. How blessed are we to share the roads with these wonderful humans. They have risen above the need to indicate, or even wait for a break in the traffic, they can just go. And how much of a thrill is it when they overtake you with such purpose and precision when you've been holding them up from their important duties that await them!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yes Fremantle is a place, I don't go there much but Little creatures and Clancys are ok or at least are the last time I was there. The Freo Doctor is a thing ;)
I am guessing the doctor is a very refreshing ocean breeze after a filthy hot day? I love a good bit of ocean air. Been so nice toice near it again.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well this is what happens when you don't really pay attention to the weather...just finished having dinner with some friends and en route to home I decided to sit by the harbour and enjoy the fresh air and cool breeze. Oh look a bit of lightening to watch. Oh shit that's a lot of rain, thunder, lightening...at least it isn't windy.

I enjoy watching storms and I love the smell from the rain landing on the hot concrete. Though I do feel a little exposed at the moment.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Though I do feel a little exposed at the moment.
Uhhmmm, if you're still out I would advise moving quick smartish, we had a cracker of electrical storm here about 2 hours ago moving due North.

Ground strikes aplenty. I hope you're not sitting on one of these tie offs.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Uhhmmm, if you're still out I would advise moving quick smartish, we had a cracker of electrical storm here about 2 hours ago moving due North. Ground strikes aplenty.
Not many options...rid home in moderate downpour or hold out under sunshade...if it gets bad enough there is a Ridge's with a be close by.

Currently a lot of bugs here as well. Not really liking their company.