Thanks @Minlak

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
@EsPeGe Sooooooo what are the thoughts on the new cane creak IPA then?
Almost ordered an IPA Helm II in coil the other day when they launched but couldn't quite commit. After a rethink went to order one this morning only to find they're sold out. Wasn't meant to be. :(

Minlak

custom titis
I think it's friggen' gorgeous, but bugger going with an anno colour theme you'll never be able to buy another (or replacement) part in the same colour for. Also, if you're doing a specific matchy-matchy special-release, why don't the fork lowers match the anodising colour?

PS: I may be bitter because it pictures eeWings and I can't afford them... :p
Those wings are an investment in your children's future you owe it to them to buy them.

I think the problem with paint and Ano is its almost impossible to get an exact color match - they would have had the color for the forks and then taken best shot at getting Ano to match.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Those wings are an investment in your children's future you owe it to them to buy them.

I think the problem with paint and Ano is its almost impossible to get an exact color match - they would have had the color for the forks and then taken best shot at getting Ano to match.
Personally, I would've done it the other way around. Do the batch of anno parts, then colour-match the paint to the anno.

And I probably would've found a "reason" (excuse) to buy a set of ee-Wings by now, if I wasn't so seriously considering a gearbox bike in the next year or so. If they do some gearbox eeWings cranks (also the same mounting as most eBike motors I believe), now that would be irresistible!

Minlak

custom titis
Personally, I would've done it the other way around. Do the batch of anno parts, then colour-match the paint to the anno.

And I probably would've found a "reason" (excuse) to buy a set of ee-Wings by now, if I wasn't so seriously considering a gearbox bike in the next year or so. If they do some gearbox eeWings cranks (also the same mounting as most eBike motors I believe), now that would be irresistible!
Your way makes more sense :) I think Ano traditionally is a bit of a color spectrum and you don't get exact matches all the time between the parts Anodised. So they would have to almost bundle matching sets.

But eh ee-wings will appreciate in value - especially as the next pandemic hits - Buy 1 pair for riding and 1 pair for investing and buy 2 gearbox bikes next year.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Ano is its almost impossible to get an exact color match
Awesome futuristic type colour no need to be worried unless you are matchy matchy OCD.
Much better than the stupid complementary colours of 2015/2016 that was a bike low point yuck.

Minlak

custom titis
Awesome futuristic type colour no need to be worried unless you are matchy matchy OCD.
Much better than the stupid complementary colours of 2015/2016 that was a bike low point yuck.
I’m pretty glad murdered out black seems to have been forgotten

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Only issue is no idea when they will ship but Zac at WWC assures me they are due in store this week. Fingers crossed.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Maybe we should start a parts locator thread. As in ask burners to help find parts in this shitty fucked up time.

I have a few entries to add already.