What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Welcome to Perth - whichever way it says the wind is blowing, it’s always in your face.
I often go for a lunch ride Curtin - Mount Henry Bridge - South Perth - Curtin and you always ride into it
Perth can suck a bag of dicks. But yes...when I was there it was always blowing! I was disappointed the place wasn't filled with windmills.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Just received this hot off the press direct from PNW the new 200mm Loam dropper with travel adjust and shorter overall than the 170 Bachelor post it’s replaced.
after trying a few posts and being generally disappointed for one reason or another I’ve loved my Bachelor post and Loam lever so keen to get this new one on the bike.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Possibly one for the 'fuckwits' thread...

Tried to change the Ride-9 chips on the new Altitude.
Videos/literature seem to indicate that it's a 5-min job that can be done trail side. Took me at least 25 very sweary minutes which included having both spacers fall off the shock and roll under the BBQ.
Got it sorted now but not something I'd want to be messing with again in a hurry!

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Yea not the sexiest fork but seems to work well after a quick ride last night.
44mm offset has made a big difference to steering feel compared to the 51mm which is what I was really chasing.
I'm running a suntour TriAir shock on my bike. Good bit of kit.

Have heard good things about the Durolux and auron forks

CHEWY

Eats Squid
I'm running a suntour TriAir shock on my bike. Good bit of kit.

Have heard good things about the Durolux and auron forks
Yea I wouldn't mind giving the Tri-Air a go if I could find one in the right size.
I think once the air pressure and settings are dialed in on the Durolux it will be better than the Z.1 I was running.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Yea I wouldn't mind giving the Tri-Air a go if I could find one in the right size.
I think once the air pressure and settings are dialed in on the Durolux it will be better than the Z.1 I was running.
I bought mine from bike-components.

Seemed to be the best price and had a good selection of sizes.

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Replaced mangled NX rear mech with SLX (as couldn't find XT anywhere) still waiting for XT shifter so hooked up to NX shifter and seems to work reasonably well. First time I've busted a rear mech, stick went through it or something, cage was all twisted, if anyone wants one for parts hit me up.

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Poods you didn't stay for it to get hot! Today is warm and humid ughh. 24 for Sunday with a chance of a shower so lucky I don't ride mid week!